AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5@Bahrain, Wednesday 16th March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race, I had all the bad luck and good luck in the right places, Chris’s is so quick, normally I can just about keep up for the first lap. This time he started to become a big dot then a small dot quicker than I hoped for.:(
It started to look like a dull race, then Thomas and Richard joined into what was great fun. Shame you were not there @HF2000 it would have certainly put another twist on it, but in this series if you loose a lump of time, making it up is very difficult, then throw in the Mazdas and it can get even more of a problem.
We certainly was not going to wait for you.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Well done Audi and Mazda podiums, especially our new comer, that really will shake up the well established Mazda competition.
The Mazda did not really affect much here, as already said, this circuit seems like a good multi class venue.
:)

So, reason for my no-show last night and feeling rough as a badgers ass, i tested positive this morning for Corona,,dodged it for over 2 yrs but the little bugger got me in the end..Plenty of Whiskey to keep the chills away ans should be good to go in a few days..Can still taste and smell so dont think i have the full blown thing..

especially our new comer, that really will shake up the well established Mazda competition.
WHO WHAT WHERE??,competition :sick:.:cautious:.:D..Noooo it cant be...

So, reason for my no-show last night and feeling rough as a badgers ass, i tested positive this morning for Corona,,dodged it for over 2 yrs but the little bugger got me in the end..Plenty of Whiskey to keep the chills away ans should be good to go in a few days..Can still taste and smell so dont think i have the full blown thing..

Get well soon Allan!

Fast recovery, Allan! I hope it doesn't get worse for you because whiskey without taste is a real nightmare scenario.
Btw: what brand of whiskey do you prefer?

Get well soon Allan, it can be a bugger, I still can’t taste or smell anything, that’s 4 months now! So expensive whiskey would be a waste on me, i’ll keep trying to get the taste senses back by testing a Guinness or two! :D

Get well soon Alan, especially for the Mazda races
952B33BD-4B68-41BA-BF3E-336AC074AFFF.jpeg
but if you can feel a bit poorly for the races when we are against each other.
757B617E-917A-42D0-9E3A-A3FF6AE8C4C2.jpeg

I would be most appreciative. :)

I have had three jabs for immunity and caught Covid-19 twice :-/

Get well soon mate! :inlove: I'm a sucker for Laphroaig but will keep Glenmorangie in mind, too bad it's sold out at my local liquor store but if it kills covid I'm surely ordering a casket once it's back in stock! :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Back