AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5@Bahrain, Wednesday 16th March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Tried that but the scale only goes upto 36C. I tried typing in 43C, it is accepted in the text mask, but when I join the race the track temp is still 36C.

In CM put the temperature slider to 28. Click on the 3 dots beside the slider. Select Custom road temperature and put that slider to 15.
If you go racing now, you will have a track temperature of 43.

1647374302398.png

1647374379943.png

Exactly what I do but the track temp is nver above 36C :(

View attachment 549910

View attachment 549911

Exactly what I do but the track temp is nver above 36C :(
1647380390060.png

This is what I get and then the track temperature is 43 according to what I've read on this topic and what I was told. Í can't find this now but this is anyway how I configure my events. If you want the conditions the same as in the race, use 28 and 15.

Somehow it makes sense because track temperatures can be much higher than 36. Even 60 or more are quite common on tracks like Bahrain when it's sunny.

I just received the notification about the circuit mod having been updated.
As I always connect last minute, I don't want to be in the position of having to download the track seconds before the practice start, so I'm just asking for the confirmation that the track we will be using will be the same that we on up to now (though, not having the outside parts of the circuit slowing you down - a thing that I noticed and it's unrealistic, as they're painted tarmac and not gravel - would've helped a lot in those cursed T5/T6 :redface: )

I just received the notification about the circuit mod having been updated.
As I always connect last minute, I don't want to be in the position of having to download the track seconds before the practice start, so I'm just asking for the confirmation that the track we will be using will be the same that we on up to now (though, not having the outside parts of the circuit slowing you down - a thing that I noticed and it's unrealistic, as they're painted tarmac and not gravel - would've helped a lot in those cursed T5/T6 :redface: )
Yes I got the message too. Unfortunately I can't give you that confirmation now because I'm trying to contact the S.GP guys to ask them not to update today. Hopefully I get a reply soon but they don't react immediately unfortunately.
As soon as I know something, I let you know. If not, you'd better check as soon as the event starts (20.00) which version is on the MODS tab.

Yes I got the message too. Unfortunately I can't give you that confirmation now because I'm trying to contact the S.GP guys to ask them not to update today. Hopefully I get a reply soon but they don't react immediately unfortunately.
As soon as I know something, I let you know. If not, you'd better check as soon as the event starts (20.00) which version is on the MODS tab.
Thank you Han!

As of now you don´t get a checksum error when logging into the practice server.

Just in case I downloaded the new track, should something change it´s installed in a breeze. ( 171 mb)

MFG Carsten

As of now you don´t get a checksum error when logging into the practice server.

Just in case I downloaded the new track, should something change it´s installed in a breeze. ( 171 mb)

MFG Carsten
At S.GP it's still version 2.1. So is the practice server. I've asked the S.GP guys not to update today.

"The track was originally uploaded in August 2020, but has had regular updates - the latest being yesterday where the night lighting has been completely overhauled."
Yes but more important is that the off tracks part will not longer slow you down. I'm not sure if I will be happy with that change. There are some parts where you can gain time by taking a wider line outside the track limits.

Yes but more important is that the off tracks part will not longer slow you down. I'm not sure if I will be happy with that change. There are some parts where you can gain time by taking a wider line outside the track limits.

In this case I think that it should be treated like an incident: should someone gain time, he will have to wait and give positions back. In case of "suspect" behaviour, we would report to the host :)

Practice on monday went well, hopefully the new mod doesn't change that... :confused: If someone notices later on that the track has to be updated and can notify the rest ahead of the race will be much appreciated. :thumbsup:

View attachment 549963
This is what I get and then the track temperature is 43 according to what I've read on this topic and what I was told. Í can't find this now but this is anyway how I configure my events. If you want the conditions the same as in the race, use 28 and 15.

Somehow it makes sense because track temperatures can be much higher than 36. Even 60 or more are quite common on tracks like Bahrain when it's sunny.
Han, could you double check that please.
using air temp 28 road temp 15 gives me air 25, road 15 when I do a practice session offline
1647451922062.png

1647452031074.png

but when I go online, I see air 25 track 43 as it should be. I think my CM is buggered :)
1647452225231.png

Latest News

Back