AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Silverstone, Wed 29th June 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So you enjoyed "mazepining" me for four laps and with that hindering my race?
Very much, mostly because a few months ago I would have not been able to. So on this race even though I came last there were quite a few moments where I could see I'm improving. That was just the most funny moment :rolleyes:

It's so much more fun to actually race instead of just trying to keep the car on track while not being terribly slow at it.

at least I didn't "Perez" you on the corners :thumbsup:

From there I became the pain in the ass of 3 later 5 Mazdas that had a better pace but couldn't pass me due to the straight speed of the Abarth.
I saw that in the rearview mirror. It looked something like this.
Screenshot 2022-06-30 163921.jpg

Apologies for not connecting last week. We had just received the news that my son has been accepted for an internship in Japan (!) and will be out of home for six months, it's not something that is in the close future (October) but we had to start discussing about the family management during that period, as he's helping us a lot with his younger brother. Family first as always!

See you tonight, hopefully :p

Apologies for not connecting last week. We had just received the news that my son has been accepted for an internship in Japan (!) and will be out of home for six months, it's not something that is in the close future (October) but we had to start discussing about the family management during that period, as he's helping us a lot with his younger brother. Family first as always!

See you tonight, hopefully :p
Congratulations to your son Omar!! :laugh: Fantastic news! And to the parents, of course, well done! :thumbsup: Studying and working abroad is a great experience... and you have an excuse to visit Japan on Xmas! :D See you tonight if you can make it!

Congratulations to your son Omar!! :laugh: Fantastic news! And to the parents, of course, well done! :thumbsup: Studying and working abroad is a great experience... and you have an excuse to visit Japan on Xmas! :D See you tonight if you can make it!
Actually, my wife tried to fly for the first time in her life this May, for a one and a half hour long trip, and things didn't end up the way we expected (hint: i drove all the way back home while the kids took their return flight as planned) so we discussed about this among other things, and there is realistically no chance that she's going to fly there. However, I hope that she'll change her mind during the following months!
Thanks for the congratulations, we're very proud! And for my son this is a dream came true, he's passionate about Japan culture, he's been there already as a tourist a couple years ago, and having this opportunity made him totally happy.

He's in the AI field and will collaborate on an image and video based research using realtime footage.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back