AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Miami Bayside, Wed 21st June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Which nice cars does your wife have in her garage? :p
1687432020844.png

2017-toyota-rav4-hybrid-review.jpg

me yesterday 10 sec before the start in chat ' its the first time i cant see ahead of t1 lap1 ' . me some seconds after the start almost race over for the grass :'D
Edit : ty Kimi for waiting

Last edited:
You might consider joining the RaceDepartment staff and organize these events like I do.
You can post threads to promote your events in the Racing Club forum like this one.
Hi Han;
Thanks for the kind invitation, that would truly be an honor. However, I'll have to give that some serious consideration, as I'm not sure if I'm ready to take such a big step.... Still pretty new here myself. Does sound tempting though...

Let me think on that. Heading out of town for the weekend but I'll be back in touch!
d

Hi Han;
Thanks for the kind invitation, that would truly be an honor. However, I'll have to give that some serious consideration, as I'm not sure if I'm ready to take such a big step.... Still pretty new here myself. Does sound tempting though...

Let me think on that. Heading out of town for the weekend but I'll be back in touch!
d
No hurry, Dominic. If you like to get some experience in organizing and hosting first that's ok of course.

We can start by you giving me the content (thread and combo specs) and I can set it up in Emperor but without me attending the race. That way you don't have to be a staff member. But take your time to decide. We can always start with one.

Last edited:
No hurry, Dominic. If you like to get some experience in organizing and hosting first that's ok of course.

We can start by you giving me the content (thread and combo specs) and I can set it up in Emperor but without me attending the race. That way you don't have to be a staff member. But take your time to decide. We can always start with one.
Thanks Han. You might be onto something there! I'm warming up to that idea. Already formulating a theme for potential race events...

I'll send you a PM when I get back to town. Have a great weekend!

Latest News

Back