AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Miami Bayside, Wed 21st June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi guys;
Sorry I missed the race today, sounds like it was good times out there on the streets of Miami. I did have the live timing page up on one of my monitors while I was working so was able to see some action in the form of little car icons going around a miniature track. From what I could tell, looks like it was an incredible battle at the front between Reik, Fulvio and Robert. Man, Fulvio coming all the way from the back to wind up in 1st. That's remarkable I must say. Nice job all around really, really sorry I couldn't participate.

On a different note, for anyone who might be interested, I set up an AC server using Emperor (surprisingly cheap and simple) to use for occasional pop-up / flash races featuring random tracks and cars based on requests or popularity. I was thinking to throw together races on days/nights when there aren't AC races scheduled, such as Fridays or Mondays... Everyone and anyone is welcome as long as we keep the racing clean, which isn't a problem with this group.

If anyone is interested to check it out, the server is up and running. At the moment, I have a 7 lap race on loop featuring the Mazda 787B at Imola. Holy smokes, if you thought those Lolas were difficult to control, wait until you try that thing.

You would need both versions of the 787B to access the server - the Kunos version as well as the beautiful mod available here:

Server is: Speedfreaks United
PM me for password or you can guess it if you know the race of our friend Spock from Star Trek.

Looking forward to your thoughts.:coffee:

Hi guys;
Sorry I missed the race today, sounds like it was good times out there on the streets of Miami. I did have the live timing page up on one of my monitors while I was working so was able to see some action in the form of little car icons going around a miniature track. From what I could tell, looks like it was an incredible battle at the front between Reik, Fulvio and Robert. Man, Fulvio coming all the way from the back to wind up in 1st. That's remarkable I must say. Nice job all around really, really sorry I couldn't participate.

On a different note, for anyone who might be interested, I set up an AC server using Emperor (surprisingly cheap and simple) to use for occasional pop-up / flash races featuring random tracks and cars based on requests or popularity. I was thinking to throw together races on days/nights when there aren't AC races scheduled, such as Fridays or Mondays... Everyone and anyone is welcome as long as we keep the racing clean, which isn't a problem with this group.

If anyone is interested to check it out, the server is up and running. At the moment, I have a 7 lap race on loop featuring the Mazda 787B at Imola. Holy smokes, if you thought those Lolas were difficult to control, wait until you try that thing.

You would need both versions of the 787B to access the server - the Kunos version as well as the beautiful mod available here:

PM me for password or you can guess it if you know the race of our friend Spock from Star Trek.

Looking forward to
Hi guys;

Looking forward to your thoughts.:coffee:
Hi Dominic I would love to try out the car track combo if that's OK is it possible to have the password

I was thinking to throw together races on days/nights when there aren't AC races scheduled, such as Fridays or Mondays... Everyone and anyone is welcome as long as we keep the racing clean, which isn't a problem with this group.
You might consider joining the RaceDepartment staff and organize these events like I do.
You can post threads to promote your events in the Racing Club forum like this one.

Just watched the replay of the 2nd/3rd lap, feel so sorry for Doug and Reik - the replay shows me passing them both, then when 2 cars lengths ahead, my car stopped in front of them:unsure: That's some 'stutter'. Sorry to both of you guys:(
(glad I hadn't put loads of laps practice in though!)
Don't worry mate. Luckily I went on unharmed. It was a tough situation not knowing where your car really was in the moment...

Latest News

Back