Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

No this is not the Miami circuit of the F1 but a race between the buildings of the city.
It's a beautiful made mod with a great atmosphere and it has plenty of overtake opportunities.
If you're in doubt, jump on the practice server and see for yourself that this will be a magificent track for our multiclass.

1686864351566.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/dfca355d-15d6-4adf-a6ad-80ebc5d4af66?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

• Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Miami Bayside GT, USA https://mega.nz/file/P04W2IIB#tkE7fcODkTYSm9NDrXnxM8Z8TlOo52nHmdSPUQOb-ZM
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Wow! You're right Han, that is one gorgeous track. Great selection! Very nicely modelled, superb detail and really nice flow. Creators did a hell of a job. That back stretch is nice, high speed thrill ride.

Reminds me a bit of Long Beach circuit but actually better looking which is a reflection of real life since the City of LB can't compare to Miami ;-0

I might have to make time for this one.

I think it should be, installed it a while ago and I'm not on my computer right now to check. Can check in a little though

edit: Seems to be drag and drop in CM

Also, just a tip for CM, you can add racedepartment.com to the "Get new mods" source list, and then sign in to download, comment, etc all without having to open your browser :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think it should be, installed it a while ago and I'm not on my computer right now to check. Can check in a little though

edit: Seems to be drag and drop in CM

Also, just a tip for CM, you can add racedepartment.com to the "Get new mods" source list, and then sign in to download, comment, etc all without having to open your browser :thumbsup:
wow, did not know all this. excellent, thanks!

What a track you have here Han, very challenging to get right.
Took me quite a few laps to get into the correct rhythm, but once you get it is fun indeed.
And the minivan challenge does help getting even more familiar with the track given that those cars have trouble reaching the pit lane top speed.

Pulled a hamstring yesterday trying to outrun my grandson and son. Nearly did it until i payed the price. Damn it hurts.
More importantly my clutch leg is not happy with me on my rig.
I really like this track but may not be able to race.
So, if i do. I will say now that if i do not come in 1st place it is only because of my leg.
How is that for an excuse?

Pulled a hamstring yesterday trying to outrun my grandson and son. Nearly did it until i payed the price. Damn it hurts.
More importantly my clutch leg is not happy with me on my rig.
I really like this track but may not be able to race.
So, if i do. I will say now that if i do not come in 1st place it is only because of my leg.
How is that for an excuse?

Ouch, Steve, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you have a quick recovery.

I have just started playing badminton again after a 20+ year break and my (56 year old) knees, ankles and left achilles are all sore. Playing again tomorrow evening so hoping that I'll still be fine for Wednesday.

Ouch, Steve, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you have a quick recovery.

I have just started playing badminton again after a 20+ year break and my (56 year old) knees, ankles and left achilles are all sore. Playing again tomorrow evening so hoping that I'll still be fine for Wednesday.
Thanks Doug, not a nice pain when it happened. 24 hours on and i am feeling slightly more mobile so maybe it may heal faster than i thought it would.
We just need to stay within our limits or it will bite us back. Take it easy out there and don,t try to show off like i did mate :(

Latest News

Back