AC Multiclass Abarth 500/Mazda MX5@Feldbergring, Wed 22nd June 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Will the Fat Alfie championship be with these cars Han? And will it run on Wednesdays? Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
There will be two Fat-Alfie's championships. One on Wednesdays (every two weeks) with the Abarth/MX5 combination (multiclass) and one with vintage cars of which I haven't decided yet.
Options:
  • Ferrari 250GTO/TVR Griffith 200
  • Ford GT40/Ferrari 330P4/Porsche 908LH
  • Group C: Mercedes C9/Mazda 787/Porsche 962 Longtail/Porsche 962 Shorttail.
Preference of all of you will be decisive. So please let me know, inform others of who you know to be interested and stimulate them to speak out also here or through a PM.
Day of the week Tuesday or Thursday (again every two weeks) also decided by preferences.

Last edited:
There will be two Fat-Alfie's championships. One on Wednesdays (every two weeks) with the Abarth/MX5 combination (multiclass) and one with vintage cars of which I haven't decided yet.
Options:
  • Ferrari 250GTO/TVR Griffith 200
  • Ford GT40/Ferrari 330P4/Porsche 908LH
  • Group C: Mercedes C9/Mazda 787/Porsche 962 Longtail/Porsche 962 Shorttail.
Preference of all of you will be decisive. So please let me know, inform others of who you know to be interested and stimulate them to speak out also here or through a PM.
Day of the week Tuesday or Thursday (again every two weeks) also decided by preferences.

I am pretty much restricted to Wednesdays as I can't make every Tuesday and Thursdays I am busy.

It's in the download section of RaceDepartment"Ac Tracks

Hi Han,

BATTENBERGRING IS OUT :inlove:

So please get of the Couch and get another FATALFIE Championship going.;)

MFG Carsten
Just completed a coupe of exploratory laps of the new Battenburgring in the Abarth ....................................... This is EPIC!

Wednesday's and Thursday's best for me Han and
  • Ferrari 250GTO/TVR Griffith 200 out of the three choices
I also tried the Group C ................................:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Umm.............interesting to say the least!!!:O_o::O_o::O_o:

Had some time to test both cars now, and boy aren't they fun! I also noticed that I'm slow, at least if I compare to the Mazda lap records... Oh well, this isn't so serious.
Daft question, how do you know you're slow? Times, sadly, can't be mentioned here (I think?), but somehow you can find them? I'm confused :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest News

Back