AC Multiclass Abarth 500/Mazda MX5@Feldbergring, Wed 22nd June 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
New track for me and I agree with Carsten, the deadly milestones on some exits are a feature.

I also was reminded that Fat Alfie tracks you get plenty of three point turn practice if you get it wrong (mostly 5 point turn, actually).

I will need at least one more practice session as I am likely way off the pace.

Not sure how I managed to miss out on this Fat-Alfie track before? It's very good; although I agree with Carsten and Douglas on the classic Fat-Alfie features. It's isn't as bad as the Nurburgring to learn and a fair bit smoother, I think.

The downhill left on cobbles in the village is going to be interesting on lap 1 :confused: Will we all queue nicely or will some people try the inside?

Not sure how I managed to miss out on this Fat-Alfie track before? It's very good; although I agree with Carsten and Douglas on the classic Fat-Alfie features. It's isn't as bad as the Nurburgring to learn and a fair bit smoother, I think.

The downhill left on cobbles in the village is going to be interesting on lap 1 :confused: Will we all queue nicely or will some people try the inside?

I'm planning to do a better job of the opening corners compared to last week.

From what I remember from the last Multiclass there in Oberreifenberg the queing wasn´t as bad as in the "race simulations" with AIdiots. Real Idiots Intelligence handle that corner moderately better.

Though, at my race simulation which I just crashed and burned the AIBarths were using their old smoke screen trick again which made me kiss the wall (again):

AIBarths shenanigans 2.PNG

This has to stop, meatball him immediately :mad:

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
That is not much over 12 kilometers! It comes down to the details, like the exit in that horrible last corner before the long straight!

After my practice laps yesterday in which the 500 felt so good, I'm really looking forward to the championship with these cars on all six Fat-Alfie tracks.
Will the Fat Alfie championship be with these cars Han? And will it run on Wednesdays? Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back