AC Lotus 25@Feldbergring, Tue 25th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm finally, after 15 years of sim racing, taking the big step and have decided to race real people. But I obviously need an Emporer account to join you guys?
Hi Fleskebacon,

That's great! I'm sure you will not regret it.
I will create an Emperor account for you and send you some useful information in a PM.

If you find this event a bit too hard, you can try the Wednesday events with the Abarth500/Mazda MX5 which many of us started racing in.

And please enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details in the field Real Name. It's for internal use only and mandatory to participate in our club races.

F**-****E - I'm not giving you anymore clues
By the way Colin, i have just been driving around Bremgarten in an all time favorite car of mine. I am guessing you will already have it in your head but it is the most satisfying old car to drive when set up properly and would love to race it. I'm talking about the old Russell-Alexis Formula Ford by Stereo. What a lovely mod it is. I think it is downloaded on here, i will check now

By the way Colin, i have just been driving around Bremgarten in an all time favorite car of mine. I am guessing you will already have it in your head but it is the most satisfying old car to drive when set up properly and would love to race it. I'm talking about the old Russell-Alexis Formula Ford by Stereo. What a lovely mod it is. I think it is downloaded on here, i will check now
It's has massive oversteer by default. Do you have a drivable setup?

Hi guys! I can't complete the registration process! Emperor registration seems to be stuck at 80% or something! I changes the username to my real name and the GUID is there! Please help! Much appreciated! Thank you!

Hi guys! I can't complete the registration process! Emperor registration seems to be stuck at 80% or something! I changes the username to my real name and the GUID is there! Please help! Much appreciated! Thank you!
Hi what is your real name? I only see Jacob.
And your GUID?

Last edited:
It's has massive oversteer by default. Do you have a drivable setup?
@Craig Dunkley - Craig put a combo up with this car about 3/4 yrs ago Colin, track was 'Longford '67', (unusual, though lovely track btw!) and it turned out to be a great car with a bit of practice, certainly easier than the Lotus 25 imo.

No idea what changes I made, though this is what I raced with then, hope it helps (but I do like oversteer:roflmao:)

Attachments

• Longford Alexis jp.ini
    991 bytes · Views: 44
Last edited:
@Craig Dunkley Craig put a combo up with this car about 3/4 yrs ago Colin, track was 'Longford '67', (unusual, though lovely track btw!) and it turned out to be a great car with a bit of practice, certainly easier than the Lotus 25 imo.

No idea what changes I made, though this is what I raced with then, hope it helps (but I do like oversteer:roflmao:)
Longford? Only with cars with cruise control:p!

@Craig Dunkley - Craig put a combo up with this car about 3/4 yrs ago Colin, track was 'Longford '67', (unusual, though lovely track btw!) and it turned out to be a great car with a bit of practice, certainly easier than the Lotus 25 imo.

Looks like Longford could also be great fun with the Lotus 49

I'll give it a try :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Back