AC Lotus 25@Feldbergring, Tue 25th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
David, i am not sure if i have said it before but can i thank you personally for the six favorite tracks on my PC. I understand you are very busy but is there any sign of Solitude becoming available in the future. I ask not because i am greedy for your output but more out of the fact it is mentioned in your posts often?
Thanks Steve, that means a lot to me :inlove:

I'm not currently working on tracks for AC1, but do plan on finishing and releasing Solitude and Clermont Ferrand at some point in the future (and possibly Schottenring) - it's just a matter of finding the spare time to work on them, unfortunately.

It's lovely to hear that people still enjoy the ones I have released, though :x3:

Thanks Steve, that means a lot to me :inlove:

I'm not currently working on tracks for AC1, but do plan on finishing and releasing Solitude and Clermont Ferrand at some point in the future (and possibly Schottenring) - it's just a matter of finding the spare time to work on them, unfortunately.

It's lovely to hear that people still enjoy the ones I have released, though :x3:
I do wonder what you *are* working on right now :rolleyes:

I was practicing last night and having a much easier time of it that at Donington, I've been working on braking technique and made some adjustments to my pedals which have made me happier in all sims :) I was using the stiffest config possible with my T-LCMs as I thought that was "correct" but having swapped out the springs I feel I can threshold brake now and not need to stamp on the brake every time. So, very much hoping I can make this on Tuesday.

I hadn't tried a Fat-Alfie track before - what a beautiful piece of work :thumbsup:

I tried the combo last night, offline (thankfully) and was 10 seconds off Allan's pace. Over 1 lap :(

I've been away from the wheel for too long, and I think I need to resign myself to the fact that unless I practice regularly I'm simply going to be a mobile chicane.
No, no David,

Allan isn't a good benchmark! He has become an alien.
Please we very much like you to join!

I tried the combo last night, offline (thankfully) and was 10 seconds off Allan's pace. Over 1 lap :(

I've been away from the wheel for too long, and I think I need to resign myself to the fact that unless I practice regularly I'm simply going to be a mobile chicane.
I was the same last time out David. First time back in AC for a while and must have been 8 or so seconds off the pace after an hour or 2. During the race I think I got that down to 1s or so.... or maybe a dreamed the last part. :unsure:

Last edited:

Latest News

Back