AC Lotus 25@Feldbergring, Tue 25th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
David-Coulthard-Lotus-25-Silverstone.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

A classic car on a classic circuit. For experienced drivers a dream, for those who are not familiar with classic cars an opportunity to start with a not too difficult icon from the racing history.

This week to Fat-Alfie's Feldbergring, a favorite of everyone who know the track!

This event will be hosted by @JamKart22

1689408662639.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/9bb3057a-a150-40ca-845c-17ce1767e64b?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

• Cars:
    • Lotus 25
  • Track: Feldbergring, Germany https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/feldbergring.21195/
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: mandatory, at least 1 liter of fuel.

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Attachments

• 1689157577150.png
    1689157577150.png
    31 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
HF2000 Could I have the Emperor password please ? Thanks!
Hi DeepTiga,

I will do that and send you a PM with the credentials and some other information.
Please to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details.
There's a field called Real Name. It's one of our rules and it's for internal use only.

It's on the 25th - you have another week yet
David, i am not sure if i have said it before but can i thank you personally for the six favorite tracks on my PC. I understand you are very busy but is there any sign of Solitude becoming available in the future. I ask not because i am greedy for your output but more out of the fact it is mentioned in your posts often?

Latest News

Back