rF2 Lada VFTS @ Hampton Downs - Thu 21 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
My only Lada connection I can think of is that one of my mates' dad had such a Lada 2105 as they were called over here.
When we were teenagers this car has brought us to all kinds of bars, discotheques and obscure parties, and always back home safely afterwards.
Other than it being red and having a mediocre stereo at best, I don't remember much else about it...:D

Sign me up please, Denis. Although this VFTS version may be a little more sideways than I can handle :roflmao:. But if nothing else, it will be some useful practice for the asphalt sections in the upcoming RDRC S9 :whistling:
Nice one Roland. :)

Hi guys, tried to get on the server for some practise, but I got this!
1611195228515.png

Car and track I downloaded via steam

I was just on the server an hour ago with no issue. Do you have the same build?
1611195987831.png

something seemed messed up I have an circle going on that track like on some others I have downloaded from steam?! that one with the circle is the 1.13
the Lada is 0.51

Last edited:
unsubscribe from the track and join the server.
it should download the correct version stan.
sadly not, when I unsubscribe I don't have this track anymore in my list, trying to join the server then gives me that first picture I have uploaded.
Do I need something else maybe, was not racing for 5 years I guess I'm sure I missed something over the time.

edit:
trying an reinstall, maybe that helps, hopefully.

Last edited:
Finally it worked I deinstalled all mods then I deinstalled the game, unsubscribed all mods. reinstalled the game without any mod. click on join and it downloaded the track and car aswell.

I drove an 1:17 so far. Not good but hopefully I find some minutes for practise later that day.

Please Sign me in as maybe, if my son is already in bed I will be here

I’m in please
Finally it worked I deinstalled all mods then I deinstalled the game, unsubscribed all mods. reinstalled the game without any mod. click on join and it downloaded the track and car aswell.

I drove an 1:17 so far. Not good but hopefully I find some minutes for practise later that day.

Please Sign me in as maybe, if my son is already in bed I will be here
Great stuff, adding you guys now. :)

Latest News

Back