rF2 Lada VFTS @ Hampton Downs - Thu 21 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hello, friends! Can I participate in this race without a premium account? This will be a small reward for me as the author of porting and adapting this machine from rfactor1 to rfactor2...
I actually didn't read your post properly the first time I saw it. Thanks so much for the mod. See you on Thursday. :thumbsup:

@Denis Betty one Lada Lucky Strike livery delivered to you ;)

Lada VFTS ls 1.png

Lada VFTS ls 2.png

Lada VFTS ls 3.png

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Lada_VFTS \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@Jack Smith one Lada Molson Canadian livery delivered to you ;)

Lada VFTS mc 1.png

Lada VFTS mc 2.png

Lada VFTS mc 3.png

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Lada_VFTS \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@Denis Betty one Lada Lucky Strike livery delivered to you ;)

View attachment 437317
View attachment 437318
View attachment 437319

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Ha ha, looks great. This livery really suits the car IMO. :D

@Jack Smith one Lada Molson Canadian livery delivered to you ;)

View attachment 437320
View attachment 437321
View attachment 437322

Download link

To use liveries in game:
I ask permission to add these liveries to the mod. Can you send me a template for this car? I can't find it

Last edited:
Man! I planned to make a livery based on the Lada a Norwegian used in rally for years as a factory(!) driver for Lada.
Sadly the FB page "Norwegian car-racing/rallying history" has been taken down due to the typical a-hole trolls, so all pictures are gone. Only one black and white pic from the front remains (that I am able to find) :(

Poop.

Latest News

Back