Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi guys!
im new to sim racing. started with dirt rally 2 if thats even consider as a sim.but now i tried AC and i love it. just need to figure out how to use mods. I use Logitech G29

[CITAÇÃO = "Raph.0013, post: 3178784, membro: 1159605"]
Olá pessoal, eu sou o Rafael, da França.
Eu jogo alguns jogos: ACC, AC, AMS2, PCars2 e DR2.
Eu tenho coisas da Fanatec.
Vejo você nas pistas!
[/ CITAR]
ola tudo bem comecei a jogar com um volante no pc a poucos dias estou na duvida qual comprar acc ou project cars qual você me indica ja que tem experiencia nos 2 obrigado.

Hello everybody,

I'm Xavier from Belgium. I play mostly on R3E in VR. I'm new on simracing and usually at the end of the grid for the moment but I want to believe that I'm gonna improve fast by driving fair and square with the best possible spirit.

Hope to see you soon on the virtual bitumen.

Hello,
I'm Mauricio Rozo from Bogota, Colombia. I'm a young 66 years old GTlegends player since the game was introduced and I'm still a fan because the period cars remembers me the cars I loved in the sixties and the seventies. Is super nice to be between people that enjoys the same. Best wishes to all.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Flip flops

• Shoes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Simracing socks