Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi, I'm from Argentina. From when I was a kid I always was excited with poligons, simulatiuon, virtual reality and more. I found a nice community to get some normal and classic cars use in my country like peugeot 504 and others... this quarantine situation due to covid 19 give me the chance to get in sim racing more, I have a Logitech Drving Force, planning to make a clutch pedal diy, but not using Arduino, is out of my budget.

Hello everybody !! Simulation fan, I played since a lot of years (GTR, automobilista, F1, ...). Since 1 month I purchased ACC and I really love it !
And I am in a French league , and listening to AC feedbacks, I just buy it :) And I am trying to understand the Content Manager and shader improvement to add ! I will need information, and it seems that RD is the bible :) So here am I !

In real life, i am motorbike fan, I have a KTM Superduke R (I had before lots of sports bikes), fan of 2 stroke engines, and fan of music, i play drums in a group.

Greetings from France

Hi All,

My name is Thomas, I live in Koeln, Germany. I am almost 60, started computer-gaming in 1985 on an Amiga500. I am a passionate simmer, mostly aircraft but also cars. I own a rig with some Fanatec.-stuff. I am not a good driver, so for a lot of you I might probably simply be an obstacle on the track. I try to drive fair and respectful however. So please, bear with me, if you see "flankerrider" somewhere online..

Bonjour à toute la communautés , Assetto corsa , le meilleur de la simulation réaliste et avant-gardiste !
En Full ultra 4K juste magnifique , et une communautés hors paire !! merci a tous pour les partages

Latest News

Back