Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi all! My names is Andrea and I recently entered the world of Sims.
Actually I play PC2, F12019 and ACC with T300 Alcantara and Playseat Challenge.
I hope to learn a lot here :)

Hello my name is Hasan I am from SoCal. I just recently got into sim racing since my racing season was cancelled via Covid19. I race SpecE30 with NASA. I purchased a NL GT Ultimate along with a TX leather edition & th8a shift with sparco mod e brake & rally wheel. I built a computer, butt kicker, ext..... Basically to summarize this sim racing business is expensive lol. If I buy a motion platform it will basically have cost me the same amount as running a full season. Anyways I hope to learn as much as possible from you genius on here. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing half the time. I have thick skin so burns & flaming is encouraged so long as its actually funny. Nice to meet Y'all

Good morning, Nice to be around here. I have entered when seeing the great amount of content that there is of rfactor 2 and Assetto Corsa. I will take a tour of the web that surely I find very valuable things

HI All
My name is Brett, I have been racing rfactor offline for more years than anyone my age should be - haha.

Usually more of a lurker, shamefully, always looking to pick up new tips and tricks for rFactor 1

Hey Guys n Gals,
my name is Russ, and i am an alcoholic... oh dam wrong forum.. only joking guys, i was pointed
here by a current member of Race Department to check it out in the past i have online raced since GT Legends, GTR, GTR2, Rfactor and Iracing and have decided to get back into the scene. I look forward to racing with you guys :)

Hi All,

I've had a registered account here at RD for some time, but have never actually joined any sim-racing events. I've raced with Stig Bidstrup and a few others who I believe race (or have raced) here at RD.

After having had a couple of years away from sim-racing with real life priorities, I'm now hoping to get back into some online races.

I run most/all of the sims and think all are great in their own way.

I'm keen on just about any Historic racing, and also longer GT/Endurance events.

Hopefully I'll get on track once I get my head around the events and calendar.

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I've done any sim racing, but I bought Grand Prix Legends the day it came out here in the UK and was hooked.

Went from that to GT Legends, a game I still adore playing even if it is ancient now. (The tracks and stuff here were a draw to subscribe!)

I'll see how things go as far as more modern games are concerned. :)

Hi, im Von
Im new to sim racing, got myself a t150 with t3pa, making myself an H shifter and handbrake later on as im not that big in the money departement. Main interest is drifting and time attack.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Socks

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Shoes

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Simracing socks

Votes: 2 2.7%