Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi Guys new here.

I’ve started purchasing pieces for my new F1 style Sim rig. however i’m struggling to find a seat. I would ideally like Sim Labs SF1 seat to match P1-X rig.
There doesn’t seem to be anywhere who stocks this in the UK and there website shows 4 week dispatch time.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or options.

many thanks

Ben

Hi, I'm Martijn. I have been playing with a few friends for a while now, and looking for online races with more people. My favorite sim is AC (on PC, ofcourse), and I use a G29 with H shifter and a 24" triple monitor setup.

Hi all,

I'm registered from some months but forgot to introduce myself.
I am a newcomer in the simracing. I'm playing on AC, ACC & RF2. I own a thrustmaster TS-PC racer with the ferrari wheel.
I am still learning so the online races will be for later use.

Best regards

Hi guys I'm 37 I think year old racing fan. Getting in to acc now and want to join a league for some serious but responsible racing.
Any leagues out there.

Hi friends of nice cars.

I play/do not play every once in a while. My set up at the moment is a nice wooden simRig with the measurements from sitting in a Fiat Barchetta :) Thrustmaster T150, Thrustmaster Pro Pedals set to upside down, the Thrustmaster t8h...something Shifter. I play always in VR with my Oculus Rift on.

I hope to find some good company here for racing OR what I dream of: just fast cruising with many of you on any nice slope !!!

Hi everyone!

I must admit I came here just for some random download I needed a while ago, and stayed here since you guys have some cool stuff. :)

I am mostly racing in iRacing since from what I found out has the best online racing. But I've seen that AC scene here is in good shape and want to get racing in AC.

Hope to see you guys on track. :)

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Socks

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Shoes

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Simracing socks