Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hey All,
Im Peter I have been into motion sims since rfactor was a new game. hmm maybe thats telling my age...
I am in Sydney Australia
After much reading and deliberation I have taken the step to sell my Frex 2Dof seat mover and build out a FSX-100 on a trakracer 8040 chassis.
Any help from locals would be greatly appreciated especially part lists or local suppliers of parts

Looking forward to showing you the end result in a couple of months once everything is sorted and potentially shipped

BTW - I design and sell my own brand of big BMX bikes https://www.mythump.com

Hi all,

I'm gunther (Enzork is my gamename).

I'm a new simracer on pc. But not new in simracing. I strat my "carreer" on nintendo whit mansel racing game (1990 or somthing like that)
When PS1 came out i bought gran turismo and rally game's. Many years later and a lot of GT game's i bought project cars what was the first "sim".

First i played whit a controller but on PS2 i bought my first wheel a logitec ...... not so fansy but it does the job.
Then i upgrade to a T300 and playseat challange. Then i started playing on PC and the diffrence is a lot between PC and consol.

The last upgrade is a allumiun rig and the DD1 from fantec. and This is the best upgrade till so far.

BTW i'm from belgium.

Hi guys Just bought a new G29 wheel and am new to sim racing. Just getting the hang of Content Manager and finding all these new cars and tracks. looking forward to the experience.

Hello Fellow Racers. I'm new to the Sim Racing scene and am desperately looking for a place to race on R3E in the US time zone (I'm on the West Coast, but could probably do East Coast races times). I was very frustrated to sign up for and install SRS only to find out that they only have one day of racing for R3E per week, but seemingly dozens of races for Assetto Corsa. I'm beginning to wonder if I should switch to AC (with SRS) or iRacing in order to find more racing opportunities? A good, active club would suffice as well. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks!

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Shoes

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • Simracing socks

Votes: 3 2.3%