I can't remember now, but it seems like I haven't even thought properly when I wrote that. There are pictures, yes. Video probably not, I might have been confused because of the ACC video and wrote that, my bad.

On another note, I wouldn't be surprised if Simbin have made a video internally, but that is another matter (and would not give us much anyway, at least not more than the ACC video gave).

I'm thrilled that ACC will be a dedicated Blancpain sim as I enjoy racing along with real world series each week. (Automobilista and rF2 mods are pretty solid, and Raceroom works really well, but you have to juggle all three to find the correct track)

Since ACC locked down that license I'd love GTR3 to simulate IMSA Weathertech with Prototypes and GT cars, and with all the great North American tracks in that series; Daytona, Sebring, Long Beach, COTA, Belle Isle, Watkins Glen, Mosport, Lime Rock, Road America, VIR, Laguna, Road Atlanta. You've got day to night, weather, endurance races, whatever you want there.

I'm thrilled that ACC will be a dedicated Blancpain sim as I enjoy racing along with real world series each week. (Automobilista and rF2 mods are pretty solid, and Raceroom works really well, but you have to juggle all three to find the correct track)

Since ACC locked down that license I'd love GTR3 to simulate IMSA Weathertech with Prototypes and GT cars, and with all the great North American tracks in that series; Daytona, Sebring, Long Beach, COTA, Belle Isle, Watkins Glen, Mosport, Lime Rock, Road America, VIR, Laguna, Road Atlanta. You've got day to night, weather, endurance races, whatever you want there.
I have to say that is a strong track list. I think I would miss some of the European tracks but having said that, acc without road Atlanta will be a shame.

According to their twitter they're still working on it. I'm not holding my breath either though.

Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 7.18.35 AM.png

Less than 5% faith that this is actually a real title that will come out in 2018 or 2019. I've seen so much hype and hope, but the reality is we've seen nothing more than a pic and a couple of tweets.

So simbin won't be doing Blancpain. And we have barely heard a peep from them other than to say GTR 3 is still happening.

Could you imagine if they dropped the WEC bomb? That would be absolutely insane!

Here's hoping anyway.

• Mikko Lashay

No news doesn't mean It will not come out at some point and they said they are working on it. I am still curious about the content though.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.2%