Vapor ware unless proven otherwise. Just like last time. :sneaky::whistling:
Georg mentioned in last R3E video on Road America about features, like the Unreal Engine, that would be in the GTR release. No indication as to when though.

also hasn't Paul got some info hes dying to share with us but he cant? I'm sure its happening..

Tbh i wish they stop dev on Raceroom and get gt3 out quicker.!

I'm not sure they are though. But we will have to agree to disagree. :thumbsup:

While I would absolutely love to see GTR 3 come to our screens, I fear this might again just have be a storm in a glass of water. It's been so many years and all we ever had was one video with sounds in black and white and a few screenies from more than 12 months ago and not a single bit of news on the internet since.

In times were exposure on social media is so important, it strikes me as incredibly unwise if a gaming developer would keep this level of radio silence. Even Star Citizen gives you a new mail every week or so...

While I think publicity would re-assure us at this point, I don't see the lack of it as harming the prospects of GTR3 assuming it reaches completion. If there is one thing that is obvious over years of watching racing sim development its that development always slips, and often by long periods, say a year or more. Creating too much publicity too early can lead to frustration when the delays occur, which they inevitably will.

How do you conclude they are working on a racing sim when they stated it won’t be a competitor to rF2, and not rF3?

Because in the interview Tim Wheatley says
"Not rf3" is another racing title, ....

When he says it won't be a competitor to rF2 he means it won't be a mod platform - hence it won't be rF3.

Do you believe they work on two projects including rogue system?

No. ISI are not developing Rogue System, they are acting as publisher i.e. funding development. Rogue System's developer is Digits Crossed Interactive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comments/39njtq/rogue_system_dcs_level_space_simulator_is_now/

O come on, i really hope there are some news in the pipeline for the next weeks. Ordered a OMP 310 Alu GT wheel with a custom buttonbox for my simulator. Also upgraded to triple screen, but not really to play Project Cars 2 with it. My hardware is waiting and waiting for a seriously sim like GTR3 with all the features, one endurance fan can wish for. The waiting is really killing me.

Tried PC2 for the 20th time again in order to get familiar with, but i again gave it up after two hours. ICM menu sucks big time, AI is a mess, the user interface is also a complete fail, also the limitation of the field to 30 cars in Le Mans and tracks like Spa!!! is ridiculous. So please if someone of simbin is reading this, give us a GTR3, wich again kicks a** like the good old GTR2.

The real "information blackout" for me is ISIs new title. It's been in development for longer than GTR3 but all we know about it is it's not rF3.

ISI don't even own rF2 any more. It's been with Studio 397 for a few years now, and it's still under development, so I doubt very much that rF3 is under any sort of development.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%