Ill be honest ill looked thru the whole of the last year and a halfs worth of RR changelog, and i didn't see an addition of a defensive block move by the ai. However i have seen it many a times against ai.!! Compared to Rf2 i think they don't cover the corner that deep and still there is a gap sometimes, but mostly it works. I like the rre AI, most intense racing you can get on a pc. But from the GTr2 demo, this game still has !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, apply to new install, steam or disc version. And yes it does give you all the missing bits.;):thumbsup: A one stop solution. Different physics too depending on the car sets chosen in the main car select menu. It also has many many other good bits. A brilliant patch and I am ever so grateful to the guys that did it all.
I've just installed this anniversary mod but I still have missing skins. Also, how can I stop my car from shaking so much,,I'm gonna be sick at this rate and where are my wipers???

I've just installed this anniversary mod but I still have missing skins. Also, how can I stop my car from shaking so much,,I'm gonna be sick at this rate and where are my wipers???
Totally different to my experience Jim. You do need to sort the FFB etc. Strange about the missing skins.

I worried about that too, but when I pushed them on the subject I got the impression that those of us looking for a realistic experience need not be worried. All the good serious stuff will be in, with options to make it more user friendly possible to turn on and off. I'll not go into the conversation we had here, but I finished the chat with a contented feeling that it will be suitably "hard-core" enough to satisfy those wanting that kind of experience.

At the end of the day time will tell I suppose :)
Yes, I got the impression that the PC version would be a “proper” sim and the playstation things will be for casual games. If that is so, I will be a very happy bunny

Personally couldn't care less if there is a console version of the SIM. I use the word sim purposefully as I wouldn't want the PC version to be dumbed down in any way.

Remember when raceroom first came out with those massive arcade corner markers? Alright it wasn't on console but that's an example of trying to make a sim with mass market appeal.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%