giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yo!

Interview completed :)

Will be publishing before the end of this week most likely. Got to type it all up and then make an article... oh and wait for a day or so for a nice new image to use ;)

Btw, seen plenty of footage of it tonight, and it looks sweeeeeeeet :D
Just one question for us peasants. Have you seen even a single 2018 wec car? Anything, no need to name. I just need assurance that this IS indeed a wec game and not a super gt/imsa game.

Just one question for us peasants. Have you seen even a single 2018 wec car? Anything, no need to name. I just need assurance that this IS indeed a wec game and not a super gt/imsa game.

I'm a comment whore, so I'm leaving absolutely every bit of detail until the interview for maximum responses! lol, sorry :)

To be clear btw, this will be more of a mini interview, as frankly it was thrown together quite late in the day, and bigger and better things are coming in terms of coverage in the coming weeks / months.

I can say I got a release window though, so finally all the stupid "vaporware" nonsense can stop! lol

I can say I got a release window though, so finally all the stupid "vaporware" nonsense can stop! lol
Great news.
Of all the negative comments and jumping to conclusions we've all been subjected to, I personally have only read one... possibly two acknowledgements by people, accepting that they may have got it wrong and holding their hands up. Well done you two, if only more people were able to do that. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice news but is there already enough games with ”same” cars and tracks? I will only buy one GT game and it’s ACC.

Why there is not any good rally simulators available since RBR? Of course there are few rally games, but they are not simulators.
If any serious racing simulator developer reads this message, please make rally simulator. There is many rally fans and players who are already waiting too long for new modern rally simulator.

Because rally racing has only declined in popularity, funding and support since RBR days, and, it's by far the most difficult to simulate compared to track-based racing. That goes for the physics and the graphics.

Latest News

Back