ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Nurburgring - Wednesday 8th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
List is updated 2 more slots left (or you know, I might actually go crazy and extend the list to 50 if you really really want in and the final spots are given away)

Also there is now a server available for practicing :D

I have 1 question do i have to use Teamspeak while im in the game sorry if this is a stupid question but this is my first time doing this and i really dont know what im doing.

I have 1 question do i have to use Teamspeak while im in the game sorry if this is a stupid question but this is my first time doing this and i really dont know what im doing.

I'm on the Teamspeak, 'Assetto Corsa Competizione room'. I'm going to look for the practice server in a few moments. I don't know if its required, but I'm staying in the teamspeak for the race, just to be sure. I read somewhere that no written chat is allowed during Q & Race. So I assume Teamspeak would be handy to communicate that I am going to let someone past, If I happen to accidentally bump and compromise him/her.

I'm on the Teamspeak, 'Assetto Corsa Competizione room'. I'm going to look for the practice server in a few moments. I don't know if its required, but I'm staying in the teamspeak for the race, just to be sure. I read somewhere that no written chat is allowed during Q & Race. So I assume Teamspeak would be handy to communicate that I am going to let someone past, If I happen to accidentally bump and compromise him/her.
It is not mandatory @PotatoSalad007 however it can be useful as stanzi points out here ;)

My Ping is ridiculous this evening. Best give my place up as high ping will ruin it for someone else as I teleport across the track - gutted and hope you all have good one.

I just don't know what I need to do to get a clean race in this game.

Qualified 16th, a second up on my previous best, so was buzzing for a great race. Game starts me from the pit lane - no penalties in qualy flagged, so no idea. Didnt even get a chance to move off the grid. No worries, as I am happy to race from the back.

But no, it puts me a lap down so any progress I make, I just get blue flagged every corner.

To add insult to injury, I get punted hard by someone on the second corner, optimistic move or what. Bent suspension...as expected. Blue flags again and I move off line, dirty tyres and bent suspension, yep you guessed it, tank slapper and into the wall hard. Severe damage.

What the actual heck do I need to do here....god darn it.

1st touch was with M. Rudolf, he spun and could not avoid him and gained some light front damage. After that...
was gaining on pos. ahead slowly and fight was emerging, shame that after the one in front of me made an error and avoiding him caused me to spin...driving in no mans land after that and excitement and focus gone :) So pit in and alt f4 ... to bad was fun till then.

Last edited:
At least that wasn't your fault, got a very good start and first lap, then in the last corner the guy in front went a bit wide so I tried on the inside but hit him, turned around and stood backwards in the middle of the corner - stupid move by myself. No way to move and finally got hit while the field went past, which knocked the car out. So apologies to everyone involved and especially whoever I hit there.

My apologies, I punted a Lexus at T3 about 15 mins into the race, can't remember the name, but it please know it wasn't intentional just braked a few feet deeper than I should've.

I joined late and in my haste I ended up using the Lambo instead of the Ferrari...no big deal, except I didn't realise until the formation lap that my view in the Lambo was too high and I couldn't see the fuel gauge..but I figured I filled up for 38 mins (or so I thought). I couldn't remember at the time, but I thought the Lambo would give a low fuel warning like the Ferrari...either it doesn't or I couldn't see it because at about 33 mins in, it just abruptly cut out at the apex to T1 as I went in side by side with Miranda and wouldn't start. :(

Came from the back to fighting with the midfield before losing it all to a rookie mistake...so, same time next week? :roflmao:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%