ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Nurburgring - Wednesday 8th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
One question on something I dont quite get in ACC. How does the time multiplier afects the weather forecast?
Lets say it predicts that in 10min. it will rain. If you have an 2x time multiplier, does it mean that it will be rain in 5min. (game time) or will it take the predicted 10min anyway (ignoring the multiplier)?
Thanks

@Jopamir with no time multiplier the game shows weather for the next 10 and 30 minutes. Time multiplier decreases that accordingly. So with x3 you get 3 and 10 minutes predictions as the weather also moves 3 times faster. I'm not sure what the limit is but I saw the predictions being for the next 0.5 and 1 minute before, which is completely useless. I think the weather should not be affected by the time multiplier.

One question on something I dont quite get in ACC. How does the time multiplier afects the weather forecast?
Lets say it predicts that in 10min. it will rain. If you have an 2x time multiplier, does it mean that it will be rain in 5min. (game time) or will it take the predicted 10min anyway (ignoring the multiplier)?
Thanks
As Bart already correctly mentioned it then reports sooner, it still is 'real' 10 minutes.

Get (in) there Lewis ;)
Not sure if sign up or you are trying to get Lewis Hamilton to join us :rolleyes:

I've added you to the list, but please make sure you add your real name under your Profile so we can identify you on the server (And if you tried to get Hamilton in and didn't want to sign up, let me know) ;)

Latest News

Back