ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Barcelona - Saturday 11th April 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Hi Paul, just signed up if there is still space available...

Welcome aboard.

Please ensure you read the club racing rules, also connect to the practice server to check all is ok and setup teamspeak in advance. Teamspeak is very useful when it comes to qualifying and blue flags.

And most importantly, have fun!!!

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Now follows an important message...

If you are new to RD and online racing, I urge you to setup Teamspeak and test that you know how to connect to the race server and can prior to Saturday. Not 5 minutes before the event!! Everyone is happy to help but not when they are trying to practice or qualify, so please do bare that in mind.

Secondly.

Whilst team speak is not mandatory for RD events, I AM MAKING IT MANDATORY FOR QUALIFYING FOR THIS EVENT!
There will be 45 drivers fighting to put in their best lap, being able to communicate helps with this.

If you would like to leave Team speak once qualifying is over then you can, though I encourage you to remain connected as it will be handy for back markers.

Thirdly.

When using Team speak use push to talk, no one wants to hear your conversations with the wife or your noisy wheel :whistling: Don't make me have to kick you, please.

Finally.

Have fun!!

Thanks for reading, see you out on track!

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Now follows an important message...

If you are new to RD and online racing, I urge you to setup Teamspeak and test that you know how to connect to the race server and can prior to Saturday. Not 5 minutes before the event!! Everyone is happy to help but not when they are trying to practice or qualify, so please do bare that in mind.

Secondly.

Whilst team speak is not mandatory for RD events, I AM MAKING IT MANDATORY FOR QUALIFYING FOR THIS EVENT!
There will be 45 drivers fighting to put in their best lap, being able to communicate helps with this.

If you would like to leave Team speak once qualifying is over then you can, though I encourage you to remain connected as it will be handy for back markers.

Thirdly.

When using Team speak use push to talk, no one wants to hear your conversations with the wife or your noisy wheel :whistling: Don't make me have to kick you, please.

Finally.

Have fun!!

Thanks for reading, see you out on track!
No mike here but I'll join listen only so you can chase me away ;)

Latest News

Back