AC GT Multiclass @ Bahrain - Sunday 20th March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I would very much like to join, but i do not know any of the GT3/GT4 cars in this qua, in terms of handling.

Any tips for a AC newcomer? Which car is the most forgivable :p
I agree with Brian, Ginetta for the step into GT3/4 multiclass and then the Z4 or GTR in GT3, the quicker drivers and Aliens invariably go for the McLaren, Ferrari,Audi options but they can be tricky to manage tyres. Tim has been going very well recently in the Z4 and it has been my safe option in the past.

Is it? It's been a long time since I last drove the BMW (in fact, it may even be on an older tyre model) but I remember it as being quite loose.

I typically suggest the Audi or Ferrari.

I didn't play AC on the old tyre model but I would say the Audi and Ferrari are the 2 most difficult cars now after the porker. Mainly just as you have to deal with alot of rear tyre overheating spikes on the soft tyres.

Thinking of going to gt3, quick question on tyres: do the sorts last the race? I am guessing no. Just wondering about pit stop strategies if I change over. Might stick with ginetta but struggling to be consistant with it on that dam turn 10 gt3 is more sturdy through it

Thinking of going to gt3, quick question on tyres: do the sorts last the race? I am guessing no. Just wondering about pit stop strategies if I change over. Might stick with ginetta but struggling to be consistant with it on that dam turn 10 gt3 is more sturdy through it

No they won't last the hour, you will usually need to change softs at the half way mark. 50:50 fuel and change the softs is normally the fastest strategy.

Does anyone else have framerate issues on this track? It runs terribly for me.
I do, had it with the mx5 race too

edit - it seems the new version 2.2 is better on the framerate than 2.1

It's one of the tracks that leans heavier on the PC. I have 2 video presets for VR. VR low and very low, will likely be on the very low for this one. :) Turn down AC video settings - world details, mirrors, draw distance. I take fps priority over shiny things :geek:

Last edited:
btw, I'm thinking of joining and I've been liking the Lambo recently too. but I'll need help setting it up for sure

Hi Paulo, I'll send you the password so you have it.

0,2 or 1,3 would be my go to wing settings here. Maximise the exits with a steady squeeze on the throttle out of the corners. Can possibly give you setup solutions f you shout what issues you are having with it.

Hi Paulo, I'll send you the password so you have it.

0,2 or 1,3 would be my go to wing settings here. Maximise the exits with a steady squeeze on the throttle out of the corners. Can possibly give you setup solutions f you shout what issues you are having with it.
Keeping control on T6+7 and on T9 is my main issue right now. Basically anything that helps my lack of skill on the weight transfer on med speed corners. So far I've been going with higher downforce(way more than what you recommend, 0 on rear rollbar and slightly soft sus on the rears(than the default ones)

And everytime I'm a tiny bit too fast on a corner, there's a big chance I'm losing the rear on corner exit

1st edit --- and I tried the pass from the the wednesday's multiclass for the server and it worked ;) --

2nd edit --- ah, the registration pass, yes that would be nice :)

Last edited:
If you're using content manager & csp, in the csp settings - graphic adjustments - "fidelity fx" i think, set that on and to balanced or performance and it'll degrade the sharpness a bit, but it'll get you some good frame rates back in return, espically for low end/laptops, which I'm on.

Latest News

Back