AC GT Multiclass @ Bahrain - Sunday 20th March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Replay at 15:04 is when the graphics froze and just shows me driving of the track in a curve to the barrier. I can't see anything obvious in the event logger but maybe you can suggest somewhere specific I should be looking at?
Unfortunately Windows event viewer is very basic and mostly system focused. Even if you find an event with a corresponding timestamp good luck trying to attribute it to something useful for non Microsoft services. i don't know much about AC but applications generally create a core dump file in the logs of some kind of they crash although it may be a debugging option you have to turn on. You still need to be able to interpret that data if it does and understand the fault codes and descriptions the developers used.

This track was very buggy for me, driving my GPU to jerky performance regularly. Normally my system will run AC fully maxed in VR without issue. I considered dropping to the monitor until Brian sent me some modified configs. So could have just been a glitch if it's only happened the once in which case I would personally ignore it unless it happens again.;)

For transparency I have worked in IT nearly 30 years so my let it be attitude is rooted from here. Sometimes a reboot is all it takes :roflmao:.

Sounds like a gpu bug then to be honest!
I had black screens in rf2 due to gsync for one gpu driver version..
Maybe the track update + CSP + whatever caused it.

You could let the replay run for the full hour. Same csp, track config etc. Only live physics are missing.
Alternatively, instead of prime95, which doesn't use the gpu, you could let a gpu benchmark run but personally, I would let the replay run for an hour and see how that goes.

It's a fresh install of Windows with the latest drivers. Just did a full memory test run using memtest86 and no failures. AC told me it was a GPU issue that could be related to overheating but I've monitored the GPU temp and it's stable at 60C. Lets hope it was a one off.
Could be a driver crash, I think there's a way to checkc the windows even stream that shows long term logs. you can go back to the timestamp when you crashed.

Worth a google search because I forgot how it works since I never use it ;)

Latest News

Back