AC Friday Night:Group C@Daytona, Fri 7th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have a rf2 race tomorrow also a Sebring and what a difference between that tracks the rf2 version is lazer scanned and soo bumpy all over the place

I've tried the AC version and it's soo smooth but the layout is pretty much spot on
You’re right Joe, I’ve noticed this before myself. I actually prefer the rF2 version of that track. The bumps, curbs and road surface feel give a bit more depth to the overall driving experience. Still a great track either way and those rss cars should boost up the thrill in the AC version.

You’re right Joe, I’ve noticed this before myself. I actually prefer the rF2 version of that track. The bumps, curbs and road surface feel give a bit more depth to the overall driving experience. Still a great track either way and those rss cars should boost up the thrill in the AC version.
We have also a 1966 version of the track if you prefer that one: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sebring-1966.53663/

Last edited:
You’re right Joe, I’ve noticed this before myself. I actually prefer the rF2 version of that track. The bumps, curbs and road surface feel give a bit more depth to the overall driving experience. Still a great track either way and those rss cars should boost up the thrill in the

Yep still a good version though
Should be a good race with these RSS cars

Latest News

Back