AC Friday Night:Group C@Daytona, Fri 7th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sebring! (any classic US track really:inlove:) Good luck with the Fridays Dominic, really hope to join when possible:thumbsup:

Definitely all the cars! - @Kek700 Ernie described them perfectly, though he's too damn quick in the LT Porsche:roflmao:

For Daytona, if I can make it, I'd go for the LT for a good position chance, or the ST for the amazing feel and fun that it is, most other tracks defo the ST (tried them tonight, almost forgot what incredible fun they are:D)

EDIT: Question I've always had.... if you drive the LT (and I think the Merc) on 90% boost or over, you get an engine warning throughout the lap, I wonder if these cars lose power during the race:unsure:
Funny, I was also thinking Sebring next with the RSS Endurance cars.... That would be a good one. But I also had another crazy idea, and tried it last night.... Feldbergring at night! It looks amazing, with good lighting at night....

we'll see what the consensus is...

Ok, even though there is a fairly significant time gap between lap times with the C9 vs the other cars, let's keep all the cars available for now, taking into consideration that the C9 (and LT) are more difficult to drive... Unless you guys think otherwise...

Also, what do you think about going with the 2 x 25 min race format like we did for yesterday's race at Monza?
Looking forward to your thoughts...

Personally i am not fussed about the car, i am much quicker in the C9, obviously, but I will still drive the 962 long tail.
I think the race is going to be difficult enough without day and night. If we have a day and night race , then choose a no chicane le mans.:)

Last edited:
as always, thanks for your input Ernie. let's just keep it all night time, and with all cars available as per original format.

Hi Orlando, you are welcome to join us! However you would do so through the entry link above at top of thread and you will need to set up an Emperor account as Han mentioned. Han should have sent you a PM with further details.

Let us know if you have any questions.
I didn't yet because I don't know if Orlando has already an Emperor account.
I've asked him to send me a PM if he needed an Emperor account. I didn't receive it yet.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back