AMS2 Fake 24 Hours of Hockenheim - Friday May 20, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
ams-2-footer-jpg.431996

After the huge success of the Fake 24 Hours of Spa last week we are continueing this week with the Fake 24 Hours of Hockenheim. A one hour race with GT1 cars with time acceleration of 25x simulates more or less a 24 Hours race with changeable conditions, great sceneries and great camaradery with the other drivers on Discord.

Wether you are new to simracing or a seasoned veteran, this is a race open to all skill levels and we want to race you, so join us by signing yourself up in the comments below.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Server Password: brit
Server Settings: open setups, factory settings
Track: Hockenheimring 2001
Cars: Mercedes, Porsche and McLaren GT1
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Time Table

Practice: 18:30 UTC / 19:30 BST / 20:30 CEST (60 minutes) Join whenever you want during practice
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (10 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC / 20:40 BST / 21:40 CEST (60 minutes + mandatory pitstop)

Entry List
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. dannyhughan
  3. Noahbet
  4. mktjf
  5. jimortality
  6. Bhutch88
  7. Smidgey
  8. Piotrek Blaszczak
  9. Enzo Fazzi
  10. nepal roade
  11. Kees Veenstra
  12. Kryztov
  13. Ramon van Rijn
  14. Casper de Wit
  15. Kek700
  16. H_Belane
  17. TobiasR
  18. Bandana
  19. MarkModdy
  20. Andrew Leach
  21. Magnus Dahlgren
  22. Oliver Bunz
  23. wayphaxx
  24. Steve Le Gallez
  25. PurgerUK
  26. Daniel Monteiro
  27. Phil Rose
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot

Last edited:
Congrats man! :D

Perhaps a shot in the dark but you don’t happen to have the replay saved to share do you ?

For me it was a really great race and I was deeply disappointed that it ended the way it did for me and for the others. However it stings even more not even having any sort of record of it..
I know it’s a strong word but I do hate how the replay system works(as in it doesn’t) with AMS2. For me replays are basically essential in a racing simulator; how else are you gonna review incidents, spectate others/yourself to see where you can improve and lastly just to be able to relive the great race you just had? If only the game just at least automatically saved a temporary replay file after every session that you could retrieve it would all be fine, it’s the bare minimum. If somebody has any good connections to Reiza please forward this! (Yeah I know, it’s just my opinion but I can only try:rolleyes:)
Have you voiced your opinion on the official Reiza forum? I'm sure they're aware of replay issues but maybe you can find the answers there?

Latest News

Back