Maximal Graphic Preset

Maximal Graphic Preset 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cafiso- Look forward to your mod every year. Thank you for all your hard work. I have not had a chance to download this year's version but wanted to know if 2560X1080 (Ultrawide) one of your included resolutions in your mod?

Someone who has discord or pass your phone number and explain to me step by step in a video how to install this mod because I don't know how to install it, please help me

I offer now 2 mods. Its Global Illumination yes. But I have to choose between less ghosting and this graining on shadows or perfect shadows and some ghosting.
On 1.16a I have 0 grainy shadow and LESS ghosting(almost none) than with 1.16 BUT the menu is laggy when we see inside of the garage on the background when using 1.16a

Cafiso- Look forward to your mod every year. Thank you for all your hard work. I have not had a chance to download this year's version but wanted to know if 2560X1080 (Ultrawide) one of your included resolutions in your mod?
Thank you for the kind words. Yes, 2560x1080 is included as a resolution in the mod.

Is there a comparison chart, it feels like with the image quality patch on it's not as good as the original. It's just the clarity and sharpening that's improved

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the fix for the lag and low fps is to use DX11 im wondering whats the upside of using DX12?
I suspect the graphics running in the background of the menus are simply not optimized at all. This issue also affects players without my mod. After extensive testing, I can confirm that the problem is not caused by my mod. Even when I remove ALL graphics, I can't get more than 55 FPS in the menus.

How do I install this? It looks promising but I can't find the files to replace. Thanks.
You need to run the game atleast once. Next go to C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\F1Manager24\Saved\Config\Windows and just replace both files as written in the Installation guide. If you cant find the folder just follow the link in the creators original post to show hidden folders.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back