Maximal Graphic Preset

Maximal Graphic Preset 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would like to know if there is a way to stop it from using so much ressources while in the menu. My GPU go at max temp when i go trough all post race/recruitement etc. menu but once in the race itself it run fine and temperatures go back to normal.
Under rain i need to use DLSS to prevent fps being killed (i run it on a 2070 OC)

Thanks for the amazing mod, really make the game look so much better.
You can use the dx11 Version. This should help with the FPS in menus. But when we go to rain race, there is nothing really you can do beside using dlss. I mean its a 2070. Its an really old and not that powerfull gpu.

Thanks for the compliment.

hi mate, im not sure whats causing it, but im having 2 cars having to start from the pit lane on almost every track, is this as a result of the graphical changes, maybe removing the extra starting spots? or do you think its something else, the only other mods i have are livery ones.

so the game is just abruptly crashing when i use the mod i don't know if its maybe my graphic setting (DLSS) or what but it is crashing for some odd reason
Hey, sorry that the game is crashing for you. Are you using the Raytracing DX12 version? This version is buggy in Career Mode at the moment. Using another version should help fix this :)

Last edited:
hi mate, im not sure whats causing it, but im having 2 cars having to start from the pit lane on almost every track, is this as a result of the graphical changes, maybe removing the extra starting spots? or do you think its something else, the only other mods i have are livery ones.
Never heard of a problem like this, and I can't imagine it's caused by my mod. I just adjust the graphic settings. Sounds more like a game bug to me. Sorry :(

hey I've had this mod for some time and its been good so far , I'm new to all this pc stuff so I'm trying to go back to the normal version of the game but I'm not entirely sure how to even uninstall this mod i did see that you mentioned something about "unins000" but me not being too educated on all that sorry lol, are you able to let me know step by step to make sure I'm back to the original game with no graphic mod for now? :)

hey I've had this mod for some time and its been good so far , I'm new to all this pc stuff so I'm trying to go back to the normal version of the game but I'm not entirely sure how to even uninstall this mod i did see that you mentioned something about "unins000" but me not being too educated on all that sorry lol, are you able to let me know step by step to make sure I'm back to the original game with no graphic mod for now? :)
  • Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Installed Apps
  • Or, navigate to where you installed the files, usually here:C:\Users**USERNAME**\AppData\Local\F1Manager24\Saved\Config\Windowsand use unins000.
or just delete both files in the upper path, Engine.ini and GameUserSettings.ini

Hey uhh, I've used this since yesterday. I'm new to this F1M24 mods but I've only installed yours and the extended UI mods. I have a problem where after a race, one of my affiliate drivers gets downgraded and when I clicked continue it just shows blackish grey screen (but with the cursor still there and I can hear the music and bg sound when I clicked esc, enter, or wasd. Btw I used the Non Raytracing fullscreen 1920x1080 (because that's the highest resolution I can actually have) and I already have my Upscalling off. I've already opened my save 3 times and it's still like that every single time. Is there a way to fix it?

Latest News

Back