F1 22 Modding Questions Thread

so I replaced the noyear-custom-myteam_racecrew_shirt_d.tif texture in garagecrew.erp (in the folder F1 22\2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\garagecrew\2022) with a custom polo design but it isn't showing up ingame (still using the vanilla texture). Every other bit of My Team garage crew clothing is working fine, though. Anyone have any ideas what's causing this?
Replace the m file with a blank

Replace the m file with a blank
Screenshot_74-min.png

guess I did something wrong...

Is there a way to force the game to reload the car textures?

When I create skins, I already use jburon72's 3D models. For the fine tuning I look at these in the game (Showroom).
Currently I restart the game every time.

Hi maybe someone could help me. I try to recreate the alpine blue color from 2021 with that special "matte satin" effect (i think it is called that) for a myteam skin. How do i get that to work, do i have to change something in the paint_s file? Im really new to skinning, sorry.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi maybe someone could help me. I try to recreate the alpine blue color from 2021 with that special "matte satin" effect (i think it is called that) for a myteam skin. How do i get that to work, do i have to change something in the paint_s file? Im really new to skinning, sorry.

Thank you for your help in advance.
you have to assign determined colour codes for having different reflections. But the ones I have from f1 2021 don't seem to work. Maybe try to copy the colour from ferrari (matte) or someone else for glossy

you have to assign determined colour codes for having different reflections. But the ones I have from f1 2021 don't seem to work. Maybe try to copy the colour from ferrari (matte) or someone else for glossy
Yeah I also figured out that the color codes from f1 2021 dont seem to work. I will try out your idea. Thank you!

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 79 11.2%