F1 22 Modding Questions Thread

Hello! I am having issues with opening the EGO ERP Archiver. As soon as I extract the latest one and attempt to open it, nothing happens. It comes up with no errors as such so I am a little confused

Sorry, I thought the problem is clear.

The car should be red. There is a texture failure when the decals_da are imported into ferrari.erp.
All the White Stuff should not be there
Sorry, have never done things like that. If you DM me with your Discord then I can try to help you out.
Hello! I am having issues with opening the EGO ERP Archiver. As soon as I extract the latest one and attempt to open it, nothing happens. It comes up with no errors as such so I am a little confused
Did you open it with Ego 9.0 as administrator? Have you removed the older version of Ego? Also, as stupid as it may sound, restarting your pc/laptop may fix this as well.

Maybe anyone got a solution for this.

When i`m importing a modded ferrari_decal_da everything is messed up.

Filetype: DDS (Intel Texture Works)
Format: DXT5_SRGB, BC3_SRGB (like the original file)
EEA Version: 9.0

Alpha-Channel is updated.

Importing the paint_c and paint_d files works fine. Everything ist correct in game.
In F1 2019 i got the same problem... but i don't remember the solution :unsure:

After the decal_da is modded:
View attachment 579044

Before the decal_da is modded:
View attachment 579060
(Marlboro Sponsor on the Hood is edited in the paint_c and paint_d file)
Problem Solved!

There was a bug with the alpha channel

SOLVED

Hi all. Anyone knows the location for every racecrew file? I edited:

animation_package\scenes\careerhub\f1_feeder
animation_package\scenes\careerhub\intros_f12022
animation_package\scenes\careerhub\race_day_r_n_d_area
animation_package\scenes\facilities\facilities_common

am I missing something? They appear all black

Last edited:
If Mick (and some other drivers, Mick is only one I know of) switches teams, his helmet is suddenly gone. Is this a thing being able to be fixed with mods or wait till Codemasters do it?

images.png
Someone can do the GP of the Sochi Autodrome of Russia?

Last edited:
Having a issue uploaded my livery on the car and have also done driver suit, gloves, cap, boots and helmet but now everything is blurry have put the car in the vehicle package common_fin and have used the fin files for the driver suit and helmet am I missing something ? Any help appreciated
E3D98452-3B09-4277-B67B-E59B7C1E1568.jpeg

Having a issue uploaded my livery on the car and have also done driver suit, gloves, cap, boots and helmet but now everything is blurry have put the car in the vehicle package common_fin and have used the fin files for the driver suit and helmet am I missing something ? Any help appreciated

Attachments

• B273B1F1-D203-49D4-BDD7-6FC225E4EC0D.jpeg
    B273B1F1-D203-49D4-BDD7-6FC225E4EC0D.jpeg
    449.5 KB · Views: 46
Have you put all minimap created by ERP ? and have you put your helmet on all 3 ERP inside the '' same folder''?

so I replaced the noyear-custom-myteam_racecrew_shirt_d.tif texture in garagecrew.erp (in the folder F1 22\2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\garagecrew\2022) with a custom polo design but it isn't showing up ingame (still using the vanilla texture). Every other bit of My Team garage crew clothing is working fine, though. Anyone have any ideas what's causing this?

hello, I created a livery with photoshop then I saved it in dds but I can't import it into the game for myteam can you give me the procedure please. thank you

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 129 27.6%
  • Full game

Votes: 110 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 58 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 85 18.2%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 52 11.1%