Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Lo guys,

Bad news... we switched to Sky earlier this month and it appears that my connection has now been capped further:
Ek6vltm.png

I've got absolutely no idea if this is race-able or not but it started last Thursday, I went away until late yesterday an I've just got back from work and it is no better. Sadly I fear that I wont be able to get it fixed in time for the race tomorrow but I'll try...

1. With Melbourne over and done with how do you feel yourfirst race went and has it changed your targets for the season?

First race was pretty good. Had some good pace but not quite good enough. Targets are the same with a few more in the pipeline

2. Were there any performances that suprised you?

Dan, but I'm not suprised by it. He had good pace, good tactics and good race craft. Just the start of things to come from Dan

3. What are your likes and dislikes of the sepang track?

Realy good track and a challenge to get a good set up. Tyre wear is high for me so need to improve on that.

4. Williams finished 1-2 in Australia can they be beaten here in Malaysia?

We have a grid full of talented drivers and they are hungry to win. We will try to have a 1-2 but let's see......

5. Are you attending Round 2 Malaysian Grand Prix?

To rite!!

1. With Melbourne over and done with how do you feel your first race went and has it changed your targets for the season?
No not really gutted the stewards took away my hard earned 3rd seemed very harsh to me but the aim is to finish top 5 every race and podium when I can

Only andy winning as I didn't think he would beat Gareth in the same car so fair play to Andy on a "Goodwin" :cautious:

Don't like the first 2 corners other than that it's pretty cool

They have to be I think so they don't get there confidence to high, we have fast enough drivers to beat them and I think myself and Rob fancy our chances

Not if johns leaving I'm not that's right john ruin it for everyone! Let's all blame john!

Yes

1. With Melbourne over and done with how do you feel your first race went and has it changed your targets for the season?
No not really gutted the stewards took away my hard earned 3rd seemed very harsh to me but the aim is to finish top 5 every race and podium when I can

Only andy winning as I didn't think he would beat Gareth in the same car so fair play to Andy on a "Goodwin" :cautious:

Don't like the first 2 corners other than that it's pretty cool

They have to be I think so they don't get there confidence to high, we have fast enough drivers to beat them and I think myself and Rob fancy our chances

Not if johns leaving I'm not that's right john ruin it for everyone! Let's all blame john!

Yes
Who's this rob fella that fancies his chances?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back