Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

China.jpg

Time - Lobby open @ 8:50PM - Starting @ 9:00PM

Host - Jamie-Lee Mayers

The enormous Shanghai International Circuit facility was constructed to host China’s first Formula One race in 2004. Built at a cost of £132m ($240m), the circuit is dominated by a vast main grandstand and pit complex.
The circuit layout, which roughly mirrors the Chinese character Shang, is fairly typical of modern venues. It features medium to slow speed corners and a straight where the drivers are flat out for almost 1.4 kilometres. The area was transformed from swampland to international racetrack within 18 months with a team of 3000 engineers working around the clock.

A distinctive feature of the track is the long right-hander which opens the lap, through which the drivers turn over 270 degrees before switching back.

The race originally appeared at the end of the year and held the final round of the world championship once, in 2005. Since 2009 it was been part of the opening sequence of flyaway races.

Partly due to location of the circuit, areas around turns 1, 8 and 14 have been sinking, and therefore the circuit had to be inspected before the 2011 event took place.

Pre Race Questions

1. Will our race be more exiting than the actual race last Sunday?
  2. Do you find this track fun or pretty dull?
  3. Are you glad that this is the last of the tilkedromes for a while?
  4. What is the meaning behind your PSN name?
  5. What bra size is Dan?
  6. Are you racing?

I'm gonna drop out of the league for this season. I really didn't enjoy the first race and this has put me off practicing and playing the game.
I've bought myself a PS4 so will be selling my PS3 and wheel. I may be back for the next one if codemasters irons out all of the problems.
Good luck everyone for the season.

Literally gutted your leaving mate I really wish you would change your mind your one of the guys we love to race and I soooo want you to win one of these races. Come on dude :cry::cry::cry::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back