Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Random track it'll be!

5 most voted tracks aren't really present, hence, random track of all tracks.

Equal cars and parc fermé on. Reduced flags to avoid unnecessary penalties. Raceline off! For gamepad users TC may be used. Autogears may also be used. ABS and pit assists will be turned off.

1. With Melbourne over and done with how do you feel your first race went and has it changed your targets for the season?

Could have started better, was lucky to get 6th... No, still hope to fight for podiums.

2. Were there any performances that suprised you?

Although i didn't see a peek of him all race, by several accounts Dan's found a bunch of pace.

3. What are your likes and dislikes of the sepang track?

It's an interesting track, Its just the same old story with consistency for me *yawn*
I like and hate that penultimate corner, like andy said it feels great when you get it right, but I'm on a different line every lap atm.

4. Williams finished 1-2 in Australia can they be beaten here in Malaysia?

Yep, starts are gonna be so important this season.

5. Are you attending Round 2 Malaysian Grand Prix?

Yes

There is high chance, I will miss the race tomorrow guys :( In case I'm offline 15 minutes prior race, don't wait for me.

In case I will make it, I hope it won't be one of the 8 GP's I have missed in the season :confused:.. if yes, I will be screaming for setup advice in the chat :)

I'm gonna drop out of the league for this season. I really didn't enjoy the first race and this has put me off practicing and playing the game.
I've bought myself a PS4 so will be selling my PS3 and wheel. I may be back for the next one if codemasters irons out all of the problems.
Good luck everyone for the season.

Hungary 100% Practice Race 26th May, open to any league drivers interested, start time can be changed if needed.

Info

Invite Time: 20.00 UK time
Start Time: 20:15
Host's Name: IndyJonesJnr
Weather Setting: Dynamic
Track Selection: Hungary
Car Selection: Players Choice
Participation: Short Qualy & 100% Race

Rules
Licensed Members Only: Yes
Safety Car: Yes
Car Assignment: Equal Performance

Assists
Rules and Flags: Realistic
Car Damage: Realistic
Assists: Off
Gears: Auto allowed

Signing Up To This Race
Reply with the following details
Name / XBL / Team

Host: Gareth Jones / IndyJonesJnr

1. With Melbourne over and done with how do you feel your first race went and has it changed your targets for the season?

Believe it or not, my first race was awesome. I wasn't happy that I was taken out at T1, but the drive I had after that was stellar and coming back through the field at a track that I normally perform poorly at really left me feeling great afterwards. Really felt I could've fought for the win without the first turn crash, but you can't win em all.

2. Were there any performances that suprised you?

Wish I could say that Dan's performance surprised me but I know he's quick. I picked him as my teammate for a reason and I hope he continues to turn some heads this season. Doing my best to help him out and I think he's found success

3. What are your likes and dislikes of the sepang track?

Just an average track to me. I really hate that pylon on the last right hander though ...

4. Williams finished 1-2 in Australia can they be beaten here in Malaysia?

It's possible, they will be hard to dethrone, however.

5. Are you attending Round 2 Malaysian Grand Prix?

Yes

I'm gonna drop out of the league for this season. I really didn't enjoy the first race and this has put me off practicing and playing the game.
I've bought myself a PS4 so will be selling my PS3 and wheel. I may be back for the next one if codemasters irons out all of the problems.
Good luck everyone for the season.

It's such a shame to lose a classy driver like yourself John. We all have bad races so I wish I can urge you to stay and stick it out for a couple more races cus I know you'll turn it around, but seems you've already made your decision. Well, I hope you still contribute to the forums as you so choose and check out our race videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back