Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

1. With Melbourne over and done with how do you feel your first race went and has it changed your targets for the season? Bittersweet tbh. The start was not ideal but I recovered ok to score some decent points.

2. Were there any performances that suprised you? I'm not sure. Was too focused on my own race but I would guess so.

3. What are your likes and dislikes of the sepang track? Is there a character limit for that question?

4. Williams finished 1-2 in Australia can they be beaten here in Malaysia? Yes, I'd watch for Team Ferrari for certain as both drivers have the pace to wreak havoc at the front.

5. Are you attending Round 2 Malaysian Grand Prix? If I'm physically able I should be to make the race although I have quite a few things going on this weekend as well

1. With Melbourne over and done with how do you feel your first race went and has it changed your targets for the season?

To plan i would say, really wanted pole and to break away from the group to avoid any turn 1 action and thats exactly what happened. Then managed to hold on from Gareth and just about take the win so cant complain with that. Targets will be the same, to take more wins than last season and score well when i cant challenge for the win

2. Were there any performances that suprised you?

Probably Dan, had decent pace up until he lost his front wing

3. What are your likes and dislikes of the sepang track?

Really like the second to last corner, feels great when you nail it. Hate the the fact the chances of heavy rain are high

4. Williams finished 1-2 in Australia can they be beaten here in Malaysia?

Ofc but we will put up a strong challenge to it, i fully expect Rob or Ben to put a marker down here

5. Are you attending Round 2 Malaysian Grand Prix?

For sure

1. With Melbourne over and done with how do you feel your first race went and has it changed your targets for the season?
Didn't race so I have no input =P

2. Were there any performances that suprised you?
After watching some highlight videos, Drew had an amazing drive after being spun out in T1 on L1.

3. What are your likes and dislikes of the sepang track?
For me anyway, very unforgiving. This track is way easier on the pad but I'm getting the hang of it. S2 is going to be the death of me.

4. Williams finished 1-2 in Australia can they be beaten here in Malaysia?
Anything is possible. I know the Ferrari has amazing pace around this track and those Lotus boys aren't looking bad either.

5. Are you attending Round 2 Malaysian Grand Prix?
Once again, I will not. I went from closing floor on Sundays to closing the bar, more money, but I'd rather be racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back