Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Hey guys - here's today's mod for GP1:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pqhex99h32thjck/20140419_SNL2_SkinMod.zip

Here's a reminder of the instructions to install it:
1) Download and unzip the mod.
2) Go to your F1 2013 folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013), create a copy of the file named raceload.jpk
3) Copy all the contents of the mod in the F1 2013 folder (say yes to all, when confirming files being replaced).
4) Enjoy

To return to the normal game:
1) Delete raceload.jpk and rename the copy you created back to the original name.

Remember we are officially on Tunngle now, details will be posted later

Lat night I has another run at the TT and the A.I. Could not lower my TT of about 1:01.034. That must have been a helluva lap, but I can see flaws and it's frustrating chasing them only to fail on other parts of the track.

And hell, this track can be downright dangerous. I destroyed my car on a couple of occasions were I never would have expected to. Another wrinkle in the Hatch's mystery...how can it lull you into a sense of comfort going so fast?

I know the feeling Robert decided to try and get into the 58's in TT took me close to 3 hours kept making little mistakes most over the sausage kerbs that would end up in a destroyed car in a normal race. Got there eventually though seem to have found a setup that works well here so all good :)

On my screen I was on top of the kerb expecting you to pass me on the outside through that corner (since that's where you were when I last saw you), which means there would have been no contact. Hence my disgust on the headset when there was contact. Unfortunately China is known for its sync issues and thus on your screen I was in the middle of the circuit, when I wasn't.

But oh well, thankfully we don't have to race on that circuit again so hopefully those kind of incidents wont happen again.
Oh it was sync issues, sorry that I blamed you for the incident mate.

with the new drivers coming in the lvl has certainly gone up a bit....bummer for me since I'm no longer in contention to grabbing that last meeesly point in races. right now I feel I have less impact on this league than the Safetycar still sitting in pitlane....I'm nothin' put 'filler'....sux soo bad....:poop::poop::poop::poop:

And you decided to join us on Tuesdays!? If you put yourself down you will never have a chance at improving. Instead of saying that because there is new guys so you wont have points look at them and say ''Great, there's more people I can beat now!''

And you decided to join us on Tuesdays!? If you put yourself down you will never have a chance at improving. Instead of saying that because there is new guys so you wont have points look at them and say ''Great, there's more people I can beat now!''

I agree. For me the faster the competition, the faster I get. It's motivation to be better. Not to say I can win or will be the fastest but I'll make sure to rise to the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back