Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Zomacher I based my opinion on Italenred's video, I don't know what happened after the first incident( which in your opinion wasn't an incident), I can't see it. Maybe Bend got shortly in front of you when he cut the corner, and when he came back you were in front. In that case it is possible bend didn't see you.

I think the first incident is comparable to the incident between Webber and Hamilton

Dear participants, drivers and friends,

Please remember that we can only judge on incidents of the race if the moderators or the stewards receive a formal written complaint per private message or email. For this to happen, we need evidence in form of video coverage or screenshots. Without any proof of the situation, no decision can be taken.

We are looking into a lot of incidents of the last race in Montreal and ask you to give us the apropriate time to view all the material and then place a decision based on the evidence given and according to the rules and regulations.

RDF12010C - Moderators

my post about that small incident is not a complain :)
I just want a opinion from people on this forum so we can learn from it,and also to show bending or zomacher what they think about it

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card