Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

I have some footage of the 1st corner in the 2nd race... I dont even remember there being an incident, but having looked at the footage I dont see how I could have forgot it happened.
Anyway when the pc has finished (its busy for another 2 hours) I'll try & upload the footage tonight...

i remember having a Very close encounter with 2 people involving the chicane right before the pits. think i was in the middle and over shot with the brakes...had no time to turn in so i decided to cut the chicane. who was these 2 peeps? would be nice to see how i close i was to other cars when this happened?

Okay I want to give my opinion about the incident between zomacher and bendingun1lted. This is based on Italienred's video coverage.

I think this happened: Bend was on the outside, so he was able to brake later than zomacher. But Zomacher also braked late (maybe too late?). So he missed the apex, got wide and hit bend. Bend had no way to go, took the way over the grass. When he came back on track he had no idea where zomacher was and he hit him, but Bend was too aggressive while he was returning to the track.

So I think this was just a racing incident, enfortunately Zomacher lost 2 positions( I don't know what happened after it, maybe bend gave the position back? Which I had done). My conclusion is that bend and zomacher are both fault.

Okay I want to give my opinion about the incident between zomacher and bendingun1lted. This is based on Italienred's video coverage.

I think this happened: Bend was on the outside, so he was able to brake later than zomacher. But Zomacher also braked late (maybe too late?). So he missed the apex, got wide and hit bend. Bend had no way to go, took the way over the grass. When he came back on track he had no idea where zomacher was and he hit him, but Bend was too aggressive while he was returning to the track.

So I think this was just a racing incident, enfortunately Zomacher lost 2 positions( I don't know what happened after it, maybe bend gave the position back? Which I had done). My conclusion is that bend and zomacher are both fault.

No. If you watch to video in slow motion you can see that in the first corner we didn't made any contact and I was on full control of my car. I defended the inside line he tried to overtake me on the outside but he missed and instead of braking he cut the corner and came back hitting me. He had no idea where I was? I was in front of him. You must be blind in that situation not to see the other car. He just had to slow down a bit when coming back. I think he felt Italian was behind. After hitting me and Italian have passed us he didn't slow back instead he tried to overtake me on the outside but failed.
You think it was my fault too? Think again and watch the video in slow motion.

That was me who came up behind you towards the end of your final qualy lap christian , I was about 1 second up on my previous best and i was catching you so quickly i thought that maybe you were on an in - lap, sorry about that I should have backed off.

It was my mistake.

Well, I would not regard it as being a big mistake, but it certainly made me unsure and distracted my concentration, but no bad feelings ok...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%