Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

my post about that small incident is not a complain :)
I just want a opinion from people on this forum so we can learn from it,and also to show bending or zomacher what they think about it

:)

Ermanno, we have received several complaints and that is why we are looking into things anyway, not because of your post, but surely we do look at every post closely and are glad for any constructive comment and evidence, even if it is from drivers not involved directly.

great video marine! thx for sharing.
and mystery for me solved...
devil with his half spin bumps me, front wheel to front wheel and sends me left into elite. that's why my car turned suddenly left. a racing incident? probably...i'm just sorry for elite who was very innocent bystander, trying to give space and do the right thing.
thanks marine :)

Np, just happy we solved your mystery mate :)

Great video Jan. Dont often get to see myself in many videos! Having driven with you so many times, you know I suck at getting off the grid, so its nice to have a good getaway on film! I believe thats what they call 'getting hooked up' isnt it?

Where your front clips my rear wheel where we both go deep at the hairpin is what turns just a deep corner mistake into a 'back-up and wait' deep corner for you, so im sorry about that - unavoidable.

Im still not totally convinced there was contact with Bill and myself at the start, you can see in my video there is no contact on the front wheels, it looked like more the swerve around me caused it, but I appreciate Bill being cool about it eitherway, and im sorry to CHS for getting caught up in things too.

Yea! turkey cancelled for a week! Got back from my stag weekend at 8.30 to watch montreal GP taped on Sky. Imagine my dissapointment when it switched to BBC2!! Hadn,t taped that. Time to get sacked watchin i-player in work lol. See ya all in Istanbul

Did't we run the group 1 race?
Can we get an idea what actually happened to each runner (DNFs and DSQs)?
We started a race with 8 runners.
We had 3 runners left at about lap 15-17 then Redneck Sniper (P3)was gone which left Dylan in P2 and FigjamRACER P1 to have a great battle for about 10 lapstill lap 24 when Dylan was gone. FigjamRACER continued till lap 26/29 when being the only runner the game showed a reslut of P1 and 25 points with DSQ to all other runners.

Did we get disconections (I have had two in a week when fighting for a podium) or DSQs or both?

Did't we run the group 1 race?
Can we get an idea what actually happened to each runner (DNFs and DSQs)?
We started a race with 8 runners.
We had 3 runners left at about lap 15-17 then Redneck Sniper (P3)was gone which left Dylan in P2 and FigjamRACER P1 to have a great battle for about 10 laps till lap 24 when Dylan was gone. FigjamRACER continued till lap 26/29 when being the only runner the game showed a reslut of P1 and 25 points with DSQ to all other runners.

Did we get disconections (I have had two in a week when fighting for a podium) or DSQs or both?​

Well, a slightly later start will suit JF Matte in Montreal also.
If we have a habit of starting pretty strictly on time we can maybe say:
8:50 on XBL and create party, then 9:00 Race start.

Thursday seems to work for everyone????

So I propose Thursdays 8:50pm (20:50Hrs) GMT for a 9PM (21:00Hrs) Race Start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.4%