Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

I will host if you really don't manage to solve that issue soon, but I am still hoping...:)
as i have said m8 it won't get resolved, being hopefull with these tech guy's is like being hopefull we're win a a trip to Venus next year.... it won't happen anytime soon.

Still no reply from these guy's , this is a day and a half i have been waiting.

--------------

Christian Schoeler will be Hosting this RACE!

i am reminding you all drive safe and don't be a idiot on the track which will cost the fun of other racer's, i will be upset with anyone who is careless :)

Goodluck.

just wanted to make sure that everyone is aware of the rule change regarding start time for the race and the issue with disconnects, this is more for the new drivers who have just joined the league this week, also please remember that 1st corner incidents happen so please take it easy on the first lap, you can't win the race in the 1st corner but you can lose it and also ruin the race for someone else as well.

Good luck and lets have some good clean racing. :letsgoracing:

1.1 Starting Time:

After having seen that several different drivers from different groups were not able attend to some races in time, we are going to introduce some additional rules to make sure that everyone understands at what time the races are going to take place and when restarts are permitted.
According to the rules and regulations we advised you all to be prepared for the race and logged into the game about 15 minutes before the race to avoid any problems. The race should then start at 19:00 GMT (London, GBR), not before and not after. This stays the same in future, but an additional 10 minutes extra waiting time is being granted for specific reasons (Failed connections, wheel and or pedal problems, real life problems, insane wifes, shouting children and so on…:)). This means that the race has to be started at 19:10 GMT (London, GBR) the latest! If during the lobby time and during the loading process someone disconnects, then “one” restart is permitted, but not more. As soon as the loading into the qualifying session has finished, no restarts are permitted any more. We kindly ask all hosts to act according to the rules and regulations, and to not make any exception.

Well that sorts out the issue of picking the teams for the constructors that we were having and i think its a great idea to although that could just mean that the guys from Group 1 pick their fastest counterpart from the other group, but there would still be a speed difference there so it still makes sense.

Im with oli

Well, I don't know what you all did, but I didn't race, I went ice skating...

Qualifying went awful, just can't seem to find a good setup that is fast enough, on my last qualifying lap someone was chasing me on the last straight of my last quick lap, thought he wanted to overtake me in the chicane near the wall of champions and I through that nearly went into the wall, even though I belong there I still try to avoid it...lol

So that screwed up a good qualifying lap of mine which would have put me in 4th or 5th position on the grid. Starting last in the race I had a fabulous start, from 9th to 4th position, then braked too late for corner 5, came wide and turned 90 degrees, was 8th again and fought my way back into 4th just after a few additional corners. Approaching the last chicane I got bumped by EnticingToaster, spun it into the wall of champions and into the wall on the other side as well. After being last again (what's new pussycat), I tried to catch up again, but my car was so unstable that I spun it again several times, then decided to get heavy rains and have my wing repaired and got intermediates again...grrrr...

Tried to stay out several laps after that on those inters, but the weather got worse and worse and I was going all over the place, next decision, pits again for heavy rains. I really know why I don't play lottery... In this game it is "what you select is not what you get"!

So I came out on "options" and have never experienced anything like it... Andrew lapped my twice in the time I was out on that one lap on options, and I even got a drive through penalty for blocking him when he was coming for me the second time... So I went for my next pit stop and finally got the heavy rains and after that went in for the drive through penalty. Sorry if I during those awful minutes blocked somebody, I even spun it whilst driving on the straight...lol...

As the weather cleared up I switched to primes and then 10 laps before end of the race went onto options again and found my rhythm to get faster and faster, but being so far behind it was just like training...

Congrats to Tracy for his win, well, I know what Andrew was trying out for 3 laps...lol...:)

Expecially in these kind of races I do notice the problem in not being able to accelerate carefully and with feeling, just have to wait until I get a good wheel with pedal module, a good table, a chair whitout wheels and so on, to get my own stable setup.

Well, I don't know what you all did, but I didn't race, I went ice skating...

Qualifying went awful, just can't seem to find a good setup that is fast enough, on my last qualifying lap someone was chasing me on the last straight of my last quick lap, thought he wanted to overtake me in the chicane near the wall of champions and I through that nearly went into the wall, even though I belong there I still try to avoid it...lol

So that screwed up a good qualifying lap of mine which would have put me in 4th or 5th position on the grid. Starting last in the race I had a fabulous start, from 9th to 4th position, then braked too late for corner 5, came wide and turned 90 degrees, was 8th again and fought my way back into 4th just after a few additional corners. Approaching the last chicane I got bumped by EnticingToaster, spun it into the wall of champions and into the wall on the other side as well. After being last again (what's new pussycat), I tried to catch up again, but my car was so unstable that I spun it again several times, then decided to get heavy rains and have my wing repaired and got intermediates again...grrrr...

Tried to stay out several laps after that on those inters, but the weather got worse and worse and I was going all over the place, next decision, pits again for heavy rains. I really know why I don't play lottery... In this game it is "what you select is not what you get"!

So I came out on "options" and have never experienced anything like it... Andrew lapped my twice in the time I was out on that one lap on options, and I even got a drive through penalty for blocking him when he was coming for me the second time... So I went for my next pit stop and finally got the heavy rains and after that went in for the drive through penalty. Sorry if I during those awful minutes blocked somebody, I even spun it whilst driving on the straight...lol...

As the weather cleared up I switched to primes and then 10 laps before end of the race went onto options again and found my rhythm to get faster and faster, but being so far behind it was just like training...

Congrats to Tracy for his win, well, I know what Andrew was trying out for 3 laps...lol...:)

Expecially in these kind of races I do notice the problem in not being able to accelerate carefully and with feeling, just have to wait until I get a good wheel with pedal module, a good table, a chair whitout wheels and so on, to get my own stable setup.

That was me who came up behind you towards the end of your final qualy lap christian , I was about 1 second up on my previous best and i was catching you so quickly i thought that maybe you were on an in - lap, sorry about that I should have backed off.

It was my mistake.

i cannot get on GFWL because my Hotmail is Blocked, im in cntact with Microsoft, but things are going ... Sllloooowwwwwwwwwwww

not even sure i will ever be able to play this game again, we're see, no way in hell i will pay for another copy, there's only so much i can do to prove my identity, whether they accept that or not it's upto them, i learnt one lesson tho, im moving over to either Yahoo or gmail for good. hotmail sucks.

Sorry to hear that mate. I had hotmail for a long time as well (as i used msn messenger back in the day), but then years ago I also opened up a Gmail account. Gmail is so much better then hotmail in my opinion. I forward all my hotmail to my gmail account now.

Sorry to hear that mate. I had hotmail for a long time as well (as i used msn messenger back in the day), but then years ago I also opened up a Gmail account. Gmail is so much better then hotmail in my opinion. I forward all my hotmail to my gmail account now.
Yeah definatly, im quittinh hotmail if i ever get this thing sorted out, oh boy do i regret using a hotmail account for my GFWL :(... so im out of action :(

I think you can use whatever email you want. I'm using my ISP mailbox for it.Probably best to change it just in case, although I expect they charge you for it or something!
m8 i would pay whatever the cost to get this fixed, no way in hell would i buy the game again tho for this... you can pay to change your name i hope i can pay to change the email, this is ridiclous and im fed up of it.

Still no response from their team, im getting rather stressed over this, so if anyone finds anything out about changing the GFWL Email or paying to change it please let me know, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back