Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

That's why you been awesome the past few weeks. So according to the points, I AM THE BEST PAD PLAYER. But we all know it's Oli. Jamie returns to the mighty pad tomorrow and this timeI will have him, you guys do know how long it takes for Machinima to accept a video, gladly Sports is the smallest so it shouldn't take long to accept.
Sports only has a few subscribers comapred to Machinima or Respawn, Sports only has 230,000 + subscribers so you know it doesn't have that many subs

i heard its about 3 days so you might get it on monday, i cant wait as ive said before cause i lapped you :p

on another note if my memory serves me right, ive been using a wheel since China, and we shall see, i think when i used the pad for canada in Robs race, i was second after getting pole and leading the whole thing until a spin lol should be a cracker though

Thats went well...

Quali was ok, race started a bit bumpy (sorry to anyone I hit). Came round to champions wall on one lap to find two cars doing the waltz and a small gap was the only place I could go. Been having some issues with my wheel giving a small amout of left turn which I thougt I'd fixed but its back. Impossible to drive so had to retire.

Great job Tracy, you new donkey did well! ;)

Thanks Justin......Wow my first real podium in RD race......It says I won !!!!............but I think Mr. Bortz did a lay down......I love the rain.....

We may finally get to race eachother, we could have in your debut race in my championship at Malaysia if you never took me from first. to NEARLY LAST. Well I say first but that was because of my awesome starts I always get, Turkey would have been good but Flavio taps me, doesn't mean to didn't see me I don't think but I could have had a better start

Qualified in 2nd, should have been 3rd, downhill from there.

Glad i took part in this......despite having the game since it came out i have never actually had to pit and use the menu to select wets, as a result i put on intemediates by accident again. Had to come back in for wets and correct the error on the next lap

Also got a drive through for illegal overtaking having outbraked myself at the final corner, had a few wee battles with Rzzzzzzzz which was fair and fun.

Traditional rodgering from behind from Kaos at the first corner...I think.....your a very naughty boy......lol

I think andrew got bored and started doing a jigsaw puzzle of some kittens half way through

First of all my congratulations to Tracy for your win and thanks to all for nice and fair racing :)

I started the race from 7th (I think) finished on 3rd..
hurray!! :wink: my first RD podium, it will give me huge boost for tomorrows league race

Andrew, for the whole race I drove your dry setup :redface: it was hard for most of the race as the rain did not stop, there was more and more with every lap until the last 12-13 laps
I went in for options (from wet) and picked up nice pace till the end of the race
I started to catch up on Tracy about 1-2sec per lap but there wasn't enough of them :frown:
Anyway I enjoyed the race very much and got my first podium here.

Looking forward for tomorrows race

well in that malaysia race i did let you through by 5 seconds and then go on to take the lead a few laps later so we could have still had a fight but i will say that i do hope we have a battle tomorrow im not really that confident to be honest.

oh and did you get my comment about updating the registered league users? im currently trying to prep the TT table

Thanks everyone......After the race I was wondering why Mr. Bortz would lay down like that...and then it hit me....He was a last minute substitute for the GFWL ousted Team Renault driver..Scott.....and after being bored half way through the race he started to make a bunch of stops at the beer tent....well after awhile you have to give some back so during his " Pit Stop " he was seen talking with one of Scott's pit girls.....so he comes back out, and when I was passing him....(boy that sounds weird me passing someone)...I swear I saw two people in the car....It appears that Mr. Bortz decided to take Scott's pit girl for a " Joy Ride ".....I think he was over heard saying something about showing her how his paddle shifter worked......and then he just missed his timing on the comeback win.......:)

I will also be online tomorrow 15min berfore race starts at 19.30 UK time, just in case you will be needing a reserve driver... Have been hoping for a opportunity to race with you guys. Really hoping for a spot in the race tomorrow, as Canada i one of my absolute favorites on the calender.

Well, i turn on my computer this overcast morning to be bombarded by headlines from all my online newspaper and magazine subscriptions.

News of the World: "Tracy wins in Montreal" ...I'm thinking, did Paul Tracy race?? maybe Dick Tracy?? then...
New York Times: "Tracy gives competitors the Boot(h)" ...I'm thinking, what's the next headline
Formula1.com: "Tracy Booth's superior fitness sees off Bortz" ...I'm thinking, hey the sun is coming out.
London Times: Murray Walker's headlines..."Spin Spin Spin", crossed out and replaced with ....."WIN WIN WIN"

Then i turn on the TV...to see Danica Patrick trying to squeeze through the mob to get to you, with some major cleavage happening mind you, was great! You lucky boy. Well congrats to tbbassman, the rain master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back