Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Yes, Scott is right, once you have linked your games cd-keys, it is locked to that account. I am not aware of any way to release it to another account....it's not a good system, for obvious reasons, should one loose the account, or like it now is for Scott, you can't play online with the games connected to that account. :frown:

Yes, Scott is right, once you have linked your games cd-keys, it is locked to that account. I am not aware of any way to release it to another account....it's not a good system, for obvious reasons, should one loose the account, or like it now is for Scott, you can't play online with the games connected to that account. :frown:
if this issue isn't resolved by the next race i will officially give up on all this, im not prepared to pay for a new game because of Microsoft's crap System both for the "Hotmail" and GFWL System, it's ridiclous.

their Support is 1/10 , they are very helpful by repeating what they say all the time(sarcasm) , still no reply from them.

im in for one long depressing trip. :(

First of all good luck to you all tonight, keep it clean and fair and have lots of fun in the newly arranged groups.

@Scott:
I am really pissed off that you cannot join in this race, but still I advise you not to give up yet, perhaps you would like to hopp onto TS later for some BC2 Stress reducement training...;)

I know how you are feeling bro, I would feel the same, but I promise I will record the whole race for you...:)

Without Microsoft you wouldn't have the operating system which runs the game :D.... The only people to blame in all of this are codemasters, they're the ones who got hacked, not hotmail, not Microsoft.

The main thing we can learn from this is to always use seperate usernames and passwords, otherwise your just making it easy when your details get stolen.

Sorry you won't be racing tonight Scott :(

Im really nervous for my 1st race in L3. I know (hope!) I will be mixing it up with you guys, plus ive not raced in the League for a few GP, so I hope I dont buckle under the pressure im putting on myself to be competitive at least in a way to say thanks to the admins for making it possible to race L3.

Here's to a good clean (and dry hopefully) fight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back