Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

My Windows Live ID has been blocked..... yeah great just what i need, basically some idiot has tried to login on my account numerous times getting the password wrong so it has automatically blocked my Account.

now i have to email Windows to get my Account unblocked, the thing is, on their site it's like looking through a damm haystack, i cannot find their Direct email or any damm solution to my problem.

This week has been Fantastic, i've already been blocked by Windows with my hotmail address which i cannot recover, it's virtually impossible because of theit idiotic System.

Any help is appreciated. :)

I received this message, today..!!

Hi, is there any chance I can put my name down for this, I don't mind waiting for a chance for a few weeks. I'm relatively new here, but I've spoken to Oli Peacock via PM, and he said that it would be a good idea for me to put my name down and let people get to know myself and my driving style.

If you need somebody to fill in tomorrow, contact me via PM here, or send me a message on PSN, it's mbk234.

yeah only problem is Deane, that is invalid m8, you should have read the League Rule's & Regulations :)

Time's are only valid when a official league Staff is hosting and take's shots of the times at the end of the session.

you're allowed to participate in this league race coming up, but we need them hotlaps done ASAP :)

Deane it is invalid m8, im sorry no matter if you recorded it or not, it's invalid, a league staff member has to host the Room, Grand Prix mode and online mode is different, the GRIP levels vary, either giving you a Advantage or Disadvantage doing this.

Everyone has set their hotlaps online with me or andrew and that will be the same for you to.

Club Race Concept
” Weekly Club Pro Am”
Many of us are practicing during the week for the Xbox RD F1 WC series League race. Getting an idea of interest level for a weekly race at the same track for that week’s scheduled race?
Who:
· League Racers wanting to practice, test setups, gauge their pace, strategy or possibly practice with less assists on this week’s circuit.
· Club Racers wanting a clean weekly race with some fast drivers.
· New drivers wanting an experience of high quality multiplayer racing without the pressure and commitment of an official league.
What:
Event to serve as both a practice race for league racers and a place for developing drivers to get some experience and fun. The emphasis is on good fun clean racing and a supportive environment for developing drivers. Some of the more experienced drivers will share setups and track tips as well as offer some casual coaching where requested. Open to all licensed RD members (get your license today!).
How:
Format: Qualifying and race. 50% Race Distance, Equal cars, Sims: Fuel and Tyre Sims on, damage and flags on. Assists: All assists allowed except brake assist. (however, recommended that experienced drivers use this opportunity to practice with less assists).
When:
Date and time to be discussed with interested drivers. (Not Sat or Sunday night though due to conflict with League Races)
Further Info:
RD rules will apply. This is envisaged as a regular but stand alone club event and points will not be counted to any series. Drivers of all standards are welcome however the same high standard of clean racing and courteous behaviour will be expected and required on track as in a championship race. Newer drivers will get the chance to compare their qualifying and race pace with League racers and learn from them in a positive environment.
Hosting and numbers: Envisaged that hosting will be done on a rotating basis by interested parties. If we get more than 11 drivers wanting to race we will put on two races each hosting ½ available drivers hopefully with a mix of experienced and newer drivers.
Please note: This is a work in progress and your input is invited! Please indicate in this thread name and gamertag if you are interested AND which night and time is your preference plus any other input you wish to give.
David O’Reilly FigjamRACER

Weekly Club Pro-Am F1 2010

f1flyer.png

GAMING PLATFORM

Xbox 360

START TIME

Thursdays 8:50pm for Race Start at 9pm (21:00hrs) GMT

THIS WEEKS CIRCUIT

EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX VALENCIA (23RD JUNE)

RACE SETTINGS

Participation: Qualification and Race. Reverse Grid
Race Distance: 50%
Car Assignment: Player Speed Inverse Allocation
Weather Setting: Dynamic
Track Selection: All tracks

SIMULATIONS SETTINGS

Rules and Flags: Realistic
Tyre Wear: On
Fuel Load Simulation: On
Car Damage: On
Car Performance: Equal
Collisions: Full

ASSIST RESTRICTIONS

Braking Assist: Banned
ABS: Allowed
Traction Control: Allowed
Dynamic Racing Line: Allowed
Gearbox: Allowed
Pit Limiter: Allowed
Pit Box Control: Allowed

Forum name:
Gamer tag:

1. David O'Reilly/FigamRACER/WILLIAMS
  2. Dylan Hember/H3MB3R/LOTUS
  3. Mark Greenall/marksman669/RENAULT
  4. Adam Paul Smith/Rising Legand/SAUBER
  5. Matt Smith/II No Scope45I/TORO ROSSO
  6. Peter Hooper/Hammerpgh/MCLAREN
  7. Chuck Velex/ChazMeatball1/MERCEDES
  8. Dan Smith/Mystic Vibrosis/VIRGIN
  9. Chris Bell/ Belmonds570/RED BULL
  10. Richard Knight/r petressi/FERRARI
  11. Karl Raper/xxxArlo5xxx/HRT
  12. Chris Gale/??????/FORCE INDIA
SIGN UP FOR THIS WEEK ON LAST PAGE OF THREAD PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR GAMER TAG!!!!

Club Race Concept

” Weekly Club Pro Am”

Many of us are practicing during the week for the Xbox RD F1 WC series League race. This club event is a weekly race at the same track for that week’s scheduled league race.
Who:
· League Racers wanting to practice, test setups, gauge their pace, strategy or possibly practice with less assists on this week’s circuit.
· Club Racers wanting a clean weekly race with some fast drivers.
· New drivers wanting an experience of high quality multiplayer racing without the pressure and commitment of an official league.
What:
Event to serve as both a practice race for league racers and a place for developing drivers to get some experience and fun. The emphasis is on good fun clean racing and a supportive environment for developing drivers. Some of the more experienced drivers will share setups and track tips as well as offer some casual coaching where requested. Open to all licensed RD members (get your license today!).
How:
Format: Qualifying and race. 50% Race Distance, Equal cars, Sims: Fuel and Tyre Sims on, damage and flags on. Assists: All assists allowed except brake assist. (however, recommended that experienced drivers use this opportunity to practice with less assists).
When:
Thursday nights at 8.50 on XBL for start at 9pm (21:00hrs)GMT
Further Info:
RD rules will apply. This is envisaged as a regular but stand alone club event and points will not be counted to any series. Drivers of all standards are welcome however the same high standard of clean racing and courteous behaviour will be expected and required on track as in a championship race. Newer drivers will get the chance to compare their qualifying and race pace with League racers and learn from them in a positive environment.
Hosting and numbers: Envisaged that hosting will be done on a rotating basis by interested parties. If we get more than 11 drivers wanting to race we will put on two races each hosting ½ available drivers hopefully with a mix of experienced and newer drivers.
Please note: This is a new club event and your input is invited!
PLEASE
REMEMBER TO INDICATE name and gamertag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in this thread if you are interested plus other input you wish to give.
Send friend request to FigjamRACER On XBL
Thanks
David O’Reilly FigjamRACER

Fair enough, does David Ross count? As Andrew cant do it cus he's fixing his computer, you cant do it cuz you're ill, I did hang about all last night in the hope someone would come online but it didnt happen. If David Ross counts then he has offered, altho I dread to think what my times will be like, as its beer night starting now, BBq has just been fired up & guests are arriving.

Edit. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back