Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

There is a small possebility that I have to bail during the session, as my wife working extremely late and might call if I could pick her up from work (it's raining and she went by bicycle)....

Honey, I am so sorry that it is raining and you have to drive home with your bicycle, but I am on heavy rains and ain't got any grip at all to pick you up...:)

You can be sure of one thing then, she will do the "Hamilton" on you then...lol...:)

i cannot get on GFWL because my Hotmail is Blocked, im in cntact with Microsoft, but things are going ... Sllloooowwwwwwwwwwww

not even sure i will ever be able to play this game again, we're see, no way in hell i will pay for another copy, there's only so much i can do to prove my identity, whether they accept that or not it's upto them, i learnt one lesson tho, im moving over to either Yahoo or gmail for good. hotmail sucks.

There are no RD servers for f1 2010. The organiser hosts the events and invites using gamertags.

Only event threads should be posted here in the racing club, league or chamionship events in the league section, and general enquiries should be left in the relevant discussion at the top of the page.

James.

Network error..."There are not enough players remaining to start a match. You will now be returned to the session lobby." WTF... was enjoying the wet conditions, was (till the error) in 2nd.... :(

Better now than tomorrow during the league races....

Is it me only or others had this same problem?

Thats went well...

Quali was ok, race started a bit bumpy (sorry to anyone I hit). Came round to champions wall on one lap to find two cars doing the waltz and a small gap was the only place I could go. Been having some issues with my wheel giving a small amout of left turn which I thougt I'd fixed but its back. Impossible to drive so had to retire.

Great job Tracy, you new donkey did well! ;)

yeah he can have his old place back, good job I didn't take his name out of drivers championship and taken his points off.
Guys I know why the videos mainly hasn't been published.
1: E3 as I have made clear.
2: Even though there has been E3, I sent them a link but that link would be impossible for them to connect because, I sent the links wrong, I left them on privet so they couldn't get the videos, so my BAD! look I have re sent them for about the fourth or fith time but for once I have sent it the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back