Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

HERE WE GO,
Last place Q, Oli ruined what was going to be my best set time, that doesn't bother me really Oli, it was one of the laps I think you slowed down or something.
Anyway RACE DAY.
Start, not bad start again good start, I was really cautious as you all know I took a setup from RD real quick and used that for a wet setup, no time to change it around. Somone hit me on I think lap 2 first corner spun me out, I slowed down real quick because like I said no time to adjust my own setup and I forgot just before race to set my brakes how I like them so from a good position to 10th, thehn people made mistakes and went up to 6th, 7th or 8th. Skip a few laps to around 9 I think started losing grip BIG TIME, the wets just fell off the cliff as they say now and I was losing grip real fast someone hit me then next lap I spun it so I though FU<K it am coming in for primes on lap 10, NL-Skunk was right behind me when I came in, then in 4 or 5 laps time caught right up to him, and took away the 18 second gap in 4 or 5 laps, TPOTANK I think who spun me near the start was miles ahead before I came in, but I had caught right up to him and nearly passed him VIA the undercut but that was not to be, but I got by two other guys, then one of them Tadger I think, spun me, I was annoyed because loads of guys did but so did he, but unlike those guys he at least let me through, then I spun it right next to him, cudos to him for not hitting me, then RomanoxD come up, he took me quiet far away from the track I THINK? Well either way it cost me big time. Then I spun it like another two or three times myself, then OLI, THOMAS AND JAMIE LAPPED ME :(, that really annoyed me and I still spun it once or twice more, expect the video parts to go up on either Monday or Tuesday, I guess it will be a two parter.
I will update drivers table tomorrow when I have seen all the ending because I have forgotten who finished where

then RomanoxD come up, he took me quiet far away from the track I THINK?
What do you mean by this mate? What happened (from my view, I'm not saying I'm completely blameless) was we both went into turn 1 and you lost the back end after going over the kerb where the bollard is and then (asuming) you probably brakeslammed it to correct the spin and that caused you to slow down and then i just couldn't avoid you - which seemed to send you off to the left.

I apologise for the contacts (as i said in my post 20 mins ago or so), but they were nothing malicious and completely accidental as I couldn't avoid you and they didn't benefit me at all (got a drive thru on lap one, and i would have passed you the 2nd time if i was able to drive round the side of you).
Anywaym enough rambling from me - no hard feelings tho, i hope :)

Qualified in 6th, decided to start on wets when i saw the rain, got up behind indrek who was weaving and ghosting and driving on the grass on my screen, he went off at turn 8 and tried to come straight back on without realising I was there and we made contact just as i went through, i then had a 12 second gap to the cars in front and got the gap down abit then saw ollie dive in so i dived in for options to, it was ollie, thomas and me seperated by 4 seconds and i had fun watching those two try and fight each other, then as traffic came up it became a three way but thomas was so damn fast on the straight i could do nothing even though i was over him for much of the lap, then my tyres went red so i backed off to witness thomas take the lead on the last lap into the hairpin of T12 which i enjoyed watching,

another podium position which im happy with, its a shame i lapped Darren but hey im happy to increase the points gap

1 Beerboy
2 Olliekart
3 iam_thegame
4 TPOTANK
5 Pallzaarup
6 Lindblom
7 Tadger144
8 Romano
9 ?
10 ?
11 ?
12 ?

I had a very good race with Oil, but he was much faster than me in most of the track. But i was lucky to have a good top speed and his LAG at the last lap.

Jamie was also very fast but i didn't see any attempt to get by Oli and me. Maybe it was a little bit messy some times.
Thanks for a good race, and a special thanks to those o got lapped WELL DONE.

Jamie was also very fast but i didn't see any attempt to get by Oli and me. Maybe it was a little bit messy some times.
Thanks for a good race, and a special thanks to those o got lapped WELL DONE.

i literally couldnt pass you, i tried coming out of T8 cause i was faster but then the speed kicked in and you ran off, i closed up going into T9 and 10 and then you disappeared into the distance lool, after two laps of that i backed off and watched you fight for the lead twas a great move

if fear i have to miss the race in monaco. i'm absolutely gutted but the powers that be choose my path atm. Ive got a job trial n i need the money cus ive bought a pedal trike today lol. p.s. if any of you know anything about pedal trikes please let me know i'm seriously interested in anything you might know.

Dylan i'll defo let you know for sure 2moz whether i'm around to stuff my car into the barriers!!

I killed myself in the race when on lap 13 I pitted for inters and on lap 14 the track dried. On lap 18 I went in for options because I think I saw pallzaarup had inters on and I thought he would also come in because his inters would be not so fast on a dry track. And that did not happen so my ten last laps was just a cruise to the finish. Sorry Darren I think I spun you off in the early stage of the race.

Darren, wasn't me who spun you off at the beginning. From memory my start to the race was fairly clean apart from someone who went of and rejoined i made slight contact with but didn't affect them as they were in the process of spinning anyway. I had a spin and ran wide on couple of corners near the start, trying to find the limits of the conditions, so I ended up 10th I think. Battled through and got up to 6th, pitted for primes on lap 14 and passed Lindblom whilst he pitted for a second time a few laps later. Had a brief battle with Pallzaarup in the closing stages as he still had inters on and I was on options after pitting on lap 14. So I battled for couple of laps and passed on final chicane, made mistake and he passed back through. I had a dry set-up in the race which worked ok surprisingly during the wet stage so I had much better speed on the straights, passed Pallzaarup on end of lap 28, then I think he spun which made my final lap a cruise home to a happy 4th place..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back