Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Only issue with this is every time you plug it in you have to set it up, but if it helps use this set up.
in My F1 choose preset 2 for controllers.

When you plug it in start the game, the red light should be on under the central badge,
Press both pedals together and press the large red button, red light should turn green.
That's your pedals done
press both smaller red buttons together let go and press L2 light blinks press gear down paddle.
Press both buttons again and then press R2, press gear down paddle.

That's it all ready to go. Note; do not set up before game is started, as it might be embarrasing on the grid...I know!!!

I have heard or seen somewhere that you can buy a specially designed wheel for F1 with all the buttons and lights etc, anyone heard of it , got it? I would prefer a wheel with the force feedback though, any recommendations?

Great vid Christian, sorry again! I had just lost my wing in a similar accident to yours and stopped a lap earlier to put options on. In trying to get a good run out of that corner I just went wide and the gravel / edge of the slip road span me round and back on the track :( I waited down the road to let you past but then realized you were out :( It was good racing with you till then though!

I will get my f1 saving replays from now on and have a go at this video editing, your commentary is really funny, yes I was quite annoyed at spinning twice on that corner! I think i'll be reducing my throttle saturation a little.. looking forward to more RD races :)

as has been stated the game doesn't recognise the ferrari wheel as a wheel just a normal controller. however i find the only thing i need to change is assigning L3 to rear view.

apart from that i was very impressed, as i get more used to it i am setting faster times than with the pad.

i wouldn't be allowed to spend £85 on a wheel or the wife would kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back