Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Indrek, if your not going to say anything about who annoyed you nothing is going to be done.

meanwhile, thank you Darren for updating the championship, third seems my only option, Lee and Thomas are faster then me and are abit in front which is ok for me, specially as i joined after the first race.

Great vid Christian, sorry again! I had just lost my wing in a similar accident to yours and stopped a lap earlier to put options on. In trying to get a good run out of that corner I just went wide and the gravel / edge of the slip road span me round and back on the track :( I waited down the road to let you past but then realized you were out :( It was good racing with you till then though!

I will get my f1 saving replays from now on and have a go at this video editing, your commentary is really funny, yes I was quite annoyed at spinning twice on that corner! I think i'll be reducing my throttle saturation a little.. looking forward to more RD races :)

No hard feelings mate, I am getting used to all of that from our league races as well...lol...:)

We do not take the replays from F1, we record the races with fraps or MSI Afterburner and then edit it with programs like Sony Vegas...;)

Thanks for you feedback on the video...:)

You joined the second race, but Lee who joined before the first never actually raced until the 3rd race.
Jamie he said a judge so it was either me or you, Oli was in front from start to nearly finish.
But one little bump has annoyed him my race was full of them, first lap one of them was fault, Tpotank I drove straight back onto track after going off because I never looked sideways to see who was coming towards me so sorry about that

I think I may be the object of his words remembering the race but it really didnt warrant him parking on the pit straight and then throwing it at the scenery, if he says anything more then I'll go into more detail but if he doesnt then theres no point, unless you want to hear mine anyway.

I also had a bit of a bump with you Darren seeing as you spun in front of me at the hairpin and had no where to go but neither of us was really affected by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back